Lines appearing in the wrong place but still in test window

ReikiChey

Reaction score
Hi everyone

There's been current debate about a few of my previous tests and I'd just like your opinions.

If the pics are too blurry for you to see anything, sorry about that. At the time of testing I forgot to have a camera on me and had to either use the laptop webcam or the phone camera (blackberry phone camera) which means the pictures are rubbish quality. Sorry.

My story is a long one which i'd be here forever explaining but anyhow...

I have a few pics i'd like opinions on but I wont post them all. Now the instructions ALWAYS say that a line is a line, and most doctors will say the same. But as you know, there are evap lines and dye runs and they can drive us up the wall.

Looking at any of these tests, would you take them as a positive? or a possible beginning of a faint positive (considering they were read within time frame)

(also considering at the time of taking them, you'd had intense morning sickness for a while and felt unwell)

Just curious. I joined a group and many said yes and some said no. The clearblue plus many said no and the regular one, most said yes. They both show lines which I can see, so I'm not sure why one is more believable than the other

please let me know (if any) and which ones. I've tweaked some of these to make the lines visible, as they didn't show up well on upload- due to the rubbish camera sensitivity.

Thankyou
Chey

Attachments

• forforum1tweaked.jpg
    forforum1tweaked.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 120
  • clearblue_sharpened.jpg
    clearblue_sharpened.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 109
  • slightedthree.jpg
    slightedthree.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 102
  • pregtestpq.jpg
    pregtestpq.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 121
Blue dye tests are a bit unreliable. I would get a frer or super drug test to confirm but yes I see lines on them and think they look like bfp xx good luck

I had very bad evap on them clear blue. I bought a two pack n both tests were same.

Here's pic

Attachments

• 20160105_050928-1.jpg
    20160105_050928-1.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 58
The pink dye one looks more positive. I dont rate blue dyes.

Good luck.

xxxx

Thanks everyone.

I'm puzzled as after taking all of these I kept getting negatives despite all the symptoms. Had blood work still waiting results, and have a scan on wednesday

I have PCOS and my dr said this can happen, she thinks I am going by the tests,, but time will tell..

(dr test negative, twice) blood work is taking longer than usual to come back.

Good luck everyone

Difficult to say from those, but I did a boots own brand test and a line appeared but in the wrong direction!!!! I was convinced that this must be a dye run but then did a clear blue digital and it came back positive! I agree with the others, get a clear blue digital or a FRER as I find it so difficult to tell with anything else! Good luck with the bloods, fingers crossed for you xxx

Get a Frer and try with first morning wee.

Fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back