Linea Nigra

ISH

Reaction score
Who has one?

I thought I'd get away without one, but lo and behold, there it was. I just couldn't see it because it was under my bump, where the sun don't shine!

Attachments

• 20111210_172939.jpg
    20111210_172939.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 15
Yeah, i've had one for ages now! So jealous of your stretchmark free skin chick!!! xxx

I'm still looking out for stretchmarks; after all, if my husband hadn't told me, I wouldn't have known I had a linea nigra!

Omg look at the size of your bump :shock: how can you still walk???? eeeeek. Tri 3 scares the heck outta me

I can handle the dark line although haven't got one yet.....could even handle the odd stretch mark or three, as long as I can't see them it's all good :D

I don't know if it just looks big because I'm so short, but my bump IS absolutely huge and very uncomfortable. I can't lean back at all, or I feel crushed by the weight of it.

I'm struggling enough with mine at 24 weeks....you have my utmost sympathy hunny xxxxxx

I got what looked like one earlier on but now it's disappeared again. I'm quite glad really as they scare me a bit lol!

Do share photos, girls!! Don't want to be the only one displaying ugly stuff, LOL!

I didn't think I had one either but had to go check in the mirror when I saw this thread and there it was. It's stronger in rl.

Attachments

• linea negra.jpg
    linea negra.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 5
You're making me look like a whale! And cute, your belly button is still an innie ^^

I have one that runs all the way up my bump :) there's no way I'm sharing a pic of my stretch mark infested belly though! xx

Hi Ladies,
My baby is 6 weeks old and my lines still there!! Anyone know if it goes?? Don't think I will post a pic of my flabby belly!! xxx

I looked it up and it definitely disappears after birth, it's just gradual x

Lol...my belly button actually looks like it's going to come out, but in this picutre it looks like an innie;) I kind of think it's quite disturbing actually...you can see my belly button through my clothes...lol!

You're making me look like a whale! And cute, your belly button is still an innie ^^

I looked it up and it definitely disappears after birth, it's just gradual x

Good to hear, hope mines does disappear as I was very lucky not to get any stretch marks!

Interestingly I read that if the line extends above your belly button you're having a boy and if just below a girl! I wonder if this is true?? Mine was very high above my belly button but I'm not surprised as I carried my lo very high and he never dropped (until I gave birth).

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back