Linea Nigra

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by ISH, Dec 13, 2011.

1. ISH

ISH Well-Known Member

Who has one?

I thought I'd get away without one, but lo and behold, there it was. I just couldn't see it because it was under my bump, where the sun don't shine!

Attached Files:

2. Dee83

Dee83 Well-Known Member

Yeah, i've had one for ages now! So jealous of your stretchmark free skin chick!!! xxx

3. ISH

ISH Well-Known Member

I'm still looking out for stretchmarks; after all, if my husband hadn't told me, I wouldn't have known I had a linea nigra!

4. BabyBrain

BabyBrain Well-Known Member

Omg look at the size of your bump :shock: how can you still walk???? eeeeek. Tri 3 scares the heck outta me

I can handle the dark line although haven't got one yet.....could even handle the odd stretch mark or three, as long as I can't see them it's all good :D

5. ISH

ISH Well-Known Member

I don't know if it just looks big because I'm so short, but my bump IS absolutely huge and very uncomfortable. I can't lean back at all, or I feel crushed by the weight of it.

6. BabyBrain

BabyBrain Well-Known Member

I'm struggling enough with mine at 24 weeks....you have my utmost sympathy hunny xxxxxx

7. Hunnie

Hunnie Well-Known Member

I got what looked like one earlier on but now it's disappeared again. I'm quite glad really as they scare me a bit lol!

8. ISH

ISH Well-Known Member

Do share photos, girls!! Don't want to be the only one displaying ugly stuff, LOL!

9. Esperanza84

Esperanza84 Well-Known Member

I didn't think I had one either but had to go check in the mirror when I saw this thread and there it was. It's stronger in rl.

Attached Files:

10. ISH

ISH Well-Known Member

You're making me look like a whale! And cute, your belly button is still an innie ^^

11. Danti

Danti Well-Known Member

I have one that runs all the way up my bump :) there's no way I'm sharing a pic of my stretch mark infested belly though! xx

12. Nat26

Nat26 Well-Known Member

Hi Ladies,
    My baby is 6 weeks old and my lines still there!! Anyone know if it goes?? Don't think I will post a pic of my flabby belly!! xxx

13. ISH

ISH Well-Known Member

I looked it up and it definitely disappears after birth, it's just gradual x

14. Esperanza84

Esperanza84 Well-Known Member

Lol...my belly button actually looks like it's going to come out, but in this picutre it looks like an innie;) I kind of think it's quite disturbing actually...you can see my belly button through my clothes...lol!

15. Nat26

Nat26 Well-Known Member

Good to hear, hope mines does disappear as I was very lucky not to get any stretch marks!

Interestingly I read that if the line extends above your belly button you're having a boy and if just below a girl! I wonder if this is true?? Mine was very high above my belly button but I'm not surprised as I carried my lo very high and he never dropped (until I gave birth).

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy xx