Linea Nigra Line

Trudi-Anne

Reaction score
for the past six weeks i have had this light line from my belly button downwards and lots of veins over my chest. but HPT are neg. what could cause this if im not PG?

Hi Trudi-Anne, I 've had that line for about two weeks now and only just got a bfp this morning, on day 39. Have you got the super sensitive tests? Testing first thing in the morning etc?
Fingers crossed for you, it's looking good if you've got the line,
x

Hi. Congrats. My LMC 4th May and nothing since. I do nights and I'm finding it hard to stay a wake now a days, i got the line on my belly now for 5wks, lots of blue veines over my chest, tummy and now my legs. But no sore boobs, but got lots of lotion CM which TP soaks up and it's white on my pants(sorry TMI) I'm buying the most sensitive tests which measure 25HCG and nothing. will test again in two or three weeks time then i will be about 12-13wks and i hope it shows up.

I've been told that i could have ovarian cysts on another forum, but I've had a pelvic scan 8 months ago and blood tests done 2 months ago and all came back fine.

The tests I got from simplyfertility.com detect at 10 hcg, maybe try one of those (not sure how much they are if they're going to america).
Otherwise I'm sorry it's such a frustrating time for you, I really hope things become clear soon
x

I've had that line going from my belly button all the way down for about a year now! it was caused by the pill making a hormone imbalance! I am now ttc and hormones back on track, but it still hasn't gone away!

Have you been having periods for the last couple of months? I also devloped a couple of dark blue veins since coming off bcp 3 months ago, but am not yet preg!

GL testing

Angela

I've been off depo for 2 1/2 years now and my periods are irregular but never had the line till now and my hormones are fine as i had blood tests done 2 months age. i think i might be having a phantom pregnancy as I've TTC for as long as if been off depo. wish you all the luck in the world to getting pregnant.

Hmm, can't be hormone imbalance then! our bodies love to confuse us don't they? :roll:

Thanks for the GL in getting pregs as I just got my bfp today!!!!! at 11dpo

GL finding out what's causing the line, wish it could be a real baby!
Angela

i went to the GP today and they gave me a blood test and hope to find out Friday or Monday for the results. i hope it shows up something or it's a phantom pregnancy (I'm 27yrs I'm to young to have a phantom pregnancy you only get it in your late 30's and 40's). I'll keep you posted.

I had my blood results back today my HCG level <5. Dose this mean im not PG? What is the normal range if PG or not PG?

Hiya Trudi

I'm surprised your doctor didn't explain your results to you. Surely doctors don't expect their patients to know what these levels mean? :?

It's my understanding that men and not pregnant women have a normal HCG level of <5.....But I'm not a doctor so don't this as gospel. I'd be very tempted if I were you to give your GP a call and get him/her to explain the results.

Hope it's better news from them!

Lotsa Good Luck

I looked on www.pregnancy.allinfoabout.com (look down the left hand column and look on top features and hCG levels) and it said non pregnant females: hCG level of <5 which is what i had so i'm not pregnant and i'm going to try egg sharing IVF as it's cheaper (IE roughly about £500 which is drugs and blood tests) as DH has a low sperm count.

I've still got all the signs IE lots of veins over my body and boobs, a faint line on navel, tired all the time, sore nipples and moody all the time. my mum didn't know she was pregnant with me or my sister till late into her pregnancy I'm wondering weather I'm following in her foot steps? i cant ask her as she no long here, she died 12yrs ago.

Oh Trudi what an absolute nightmare for you! - It must be so frustrating having your body screaming "I'm Pregnant" but tests soming back negative. :(

Perhaps you are like your late Mom and any pregnancy won't be confirmed until late on. I'd keep an eye on your symptoms and if after another two weeks or so you are still experiencing them, I would discuss this with you doctor.

Lotsa goodluck - Hope everything works out

Thank you for your kind messages. if I'm still having PG symptoms in three weeks which is when I've missed 3 AF's i will go back to the GP. Will keep you posted in the mean time.

Hiya Trudi

Yes, keep us posted!

PS - Where abouts in the Midlands are you from? - I'm originally from Wolverhampton (West Midlands) and was treated at Midland Fertility Services, Aldridge in Decemeber last year.

I live in nottingham moved up here december 04, i lived in folkestone, kent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back