line spotters please

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by jazzsaxplayer, Jun 1, 2016.

1. jazzsaxplayer

jazzsaxplayer Well-Known Member

Hi Ladies,

Not been on for a couple of months as OH and I just been trying to enjoy life and our 5th wedding Anniversary. I think today is the day of my missed af (although could be a couple of days early as cycles have been from 29-33 days. Took a FRER this morning and this was result. I've had a cold, really, really sore nipples, some nausea, odd cramps but not much, I've been teary, hungry (all the time!), really tired but then not sleeping well and oh says grumpy!

Eeeeek - line is still there. If today is first day of missed af should I be worried about line not being stronger. Pic is not brill it is darker than it looks on here. It's a FRER - is it a line or Evap?

Attached Files:

#1 jazzsaxplayer, Jun 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
  2. luratraloora

luratraloora Well-Known Member

That is a line! Congrats! :bfp:

3. jazzsaxplayer

Eeeeeek! I was hoping so! It is still on the test 2.5hrs later so I'm thinking we are pg! Can't quite believe it. Think there will be lots of testing over the next few days just to check lol!

4. SiameseCatLady

SiameseCatLady Well-Known Member

Definitely a positive! Congratulations. X

5. Charlotte9

Charlotte9 Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!! Beautiful line :) X

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

6. roxyroo

roxyroo Well-Known Member

Positive!! Don't worry about the line strength. You may have implanted late or you might have higher hcg in the evening could be a number of reasons xxx congratulations!! X

7. PeanutButter

PeanutButter Well-Known Member

Congratulations :bfp: xx

8. EmmaLilly22

EmmaLilly22 Well-Known Member

Congratulations xx

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

9. jazzsaxplayer

Morning ladies. I realised I tested early with the FRER as today is actually the first day of my missed period (yesterday af was due) so I tested with a one step (no FRER's) left. Should I be concerned about lline being really faint on One-step? Line on yesterday's FRER is still nicely there so it was defo a line. All this stuff about HCG doubling every 30 hours left me thinking this morning one step should have a better line than it did?! It was fmu but I had been up at 1am too - can't seem to sleep right through now ��

10. luratraloora

luratraloora Well-Known Member

It is still very early days hun dont worry I would expect lines to be quite fade at this point. They were with my first. Also different tests have different sensitives. I believe the FRER are more sensitive than the one step. Id get a CB digi to confirm and put your mind at ease.

11. jazzsaxplayer

I think for once I'm going to listen to hubby and not do anymore testing for a week. I still very much feel pregnant & symptoms haven't subsided (I'll get a CB in just in case I think they do and then I can reassure myself). I don't want to start stressing so early on. I'm going to just enjoy all these strange symptoms and feelings. I also think I might ring the docs to get booked in as that will be a few weeks but will feel like I'm sorting things. Thanks for the reassurance Lura ��

#11 jazzsaxplayer, Jun 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2016