Line spotters please......

SoObsessed

Reaction score
IMAG2003.jpg

I don't think it's a difficult spot but I'm in disbelief!!!
After being 10+ days late and so many BFN's I'd convinced myself my cycles were just messed up. Eeeeeeek :)

Holy crap, can defo see it! What a shy bean you have!! Congrats hun xxx

Thank you! I'm in total shock! Just waiting for the OH to come to bed so I can break the news!!!

Aww bless! Hehe. Do something different. Like leave it on his pillow while you pretending to be asleep. Lol. Or call him up an pretend your really angry and then surprise! Haha I got loads of them you could do xx

I don't think I'll need to do much! He'll probably pass out anyway ;-)
According to my app I'm already 6 weeks!

Holy crawl! Again.. Lol. I wonder why it's took so long to show! Xx

I think I must have ovulated late so am guessing my dates might be put back again. Trying not to get too excited just in case it's a bad sign

Aww hun, let us know what hubby thinks and do another one in the morning. I bet your not as late as you think then I guess.. oh well who care!! Lol bfp!! Let us know in the morning and got all fingers crossed hun xxxx

Awww WOW huge congratulations hun, I definitely see a line. I remember you saying you had late positive opks, you must of ovulated later than you thought. xx

Congratulations!!! Beautiful lines. So happy for you xxx

YAYY, congrats hun! This gives me hope, I'm now 6 days late and still BFN on IC's!

I'm 14 days late today and had negative test Sunday at 10 days late and first positive last night. My fingers are crossed for you x

Oh wow I love stories like this! Congratulations x

Lots of congrats that's a definite positive you'll have to get a Digi in a couple of days to see it in writing, wishing you a happy and healthy 9months x

Wow congratulations hun, just shows you can get a late Bfp!!!
Really happy for you
:D

Xxxxx

Wow congratulations hun, just shows you can get a late Bfp!!!
Really happy for you
:D

Xxxxx

It's crazy late! I had convinced myself it was just a random long cycle. Our bodies are truly amazing.
Funny how now I know I suddenly feel nauseous and pregnant. I didn't at all yesterday 😆 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back