Line spotters please! Xxx

This is from my FMU it does look a bit clearer to me but going to get some different tests later xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 67
yes I see it and it definitely looks pink I didn't even need to enlarge the picture. congratulations x

Could see it on the first pic instantly! Congrats :) xxx

Could see that lovely pink line on the first pic without even opening it to make it bigger. Congrats hun :) xxxx

Thanks Rachel!! Ooh you're ov today, good luck. I'm also an army wife :) xxx

Hi :)
I did another test this morning but it doesn't seem to be getting darker :s please tell me
I'm bein paranoid xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    385.1 KB · Views: 79
This is mine from this morning, and the day before yesterday, I didn't do one yesterday because I wanted to give it a chance to get darker. Don't worry about the one from today, just maybe leave it tomorrow and do one on sat? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371113955.916730.jpg

Wow the second is a lot darker. I'll wait until next week if i can be that strong xxx

I only waited a day so do it on Saturday and then maybe wait til middle of next week after that! X

Just read your msg on my post in tri 1 Lou I know exactly how u feel but honestly don't keep testing I've sent myself mad Ive been testing 3 times a day and having an ab dab as it seems there getting lighter but I wouldn't no that if I had kept testing not to mention the money I have spent!! The doc told me I will have to wait and see I've only had a few twinges but I'm not too bothered about them as that could be anything but I've not had no bleeding Si we have got to try and relax I no how hard it is tho I feel rubbish not knowing :-( have u had many symptoms? Xxx

Thanks :) im definitely not testing again until next week, i thought it would be darker today but its made me stress again lol. So tempting though!
I don't think your doc has much reason to think anything negative about it :s
I had a couple of nasty headaches a week after ov and i'm quite spotty lol other than that nothing xxx

I'm very spotty my skin is normally very dry but it's So greasy I'm trying just to relax and hope for the best you never no what will happen its such a scary time xxxx

It is, fingers crossed we have very sticky beans :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back