Line spotters needed

'Possible' line maybe?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 58
I can see a line in the top pic. When was it taken? Within 10 mins? How many dpo are you?

If I were you I'd get a FRER. GL! x

Can definitely see a line get a first response early and you should gets line on that today/tomorrow x

Within a minute the line appeared but it goes when dry? Its been doing that for about 2 days where i see a line then it dries then gone,
Im having a bloodtest tomorrow so i can know for sure
thought i was losing my mind lol

I can defo see the line. Try with morning wee on a different test. Fingers crossed For you

Went to the doctors this morning
They tested my urine and itcame back negative but he said he thinks in a week or so it will come back positive

I see a line in both pics, fingers crossed it sticks and good luck :) ... Also congrats x

Thank you,
It feels like i'm having a constant period, im so scared everytime i go to the bathroom incase i find 'actual' period ;(
Feel on edge all the time!

I always check for that and I'm 33 weeks lol, try not to overthink it and try and enjoy the moment :) x

I see a line without even clicking on the images! Congrats! x

Have you done aother test since you saw the gp for progression? x

I havent taken another test yet
Was told to wait a week but i so badly just want to test everyday >.<
Feels like im in limbo until i get the clear positive

I havent taken another test yet
Was told to wait a week but i so badly just want to test everyday >.<
Feels like im in limbo until i get the clear positive

Why are you waiting? How many DPO are you? You got a line days ago... I'd do a Clear Blue 'PREGNANT' 'NOT PREGNANT' if I were you or at least a First Response.

xx

The doctor did a test and it came back negative on his test stick, so he told me to wait a week for another test which he is sure will be positive,
Im planning to get some first response tests soon. There is a little whisper in my head making me think maybe im not pregnant and my period will start soon even though i have no signs of period coming ;(

I honestly have no idea about dpo
I was on the pill and on antibiotics ( the doctor didnt tell me it cancels the pill out) so i had a really almost non period. Then i had sex during the end of 'period'.
Within a few days i just felt something was different within myself and within a few weeks i had some symptoms with a few drops of blood in my pants which made me google and i then realised i could be pregnant

Good luck Shom! Defo get yourself a test, I wouldn't have the patience to wait a week.. so exciting! :)

A warm water bottle on my lower back as become my new bestfriend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back