Line spotters help me!

Rebecca4

Reaction score
Hey :wave:

I've never actually posted on here before but I've been following for about 2 months as I've been TTC... I am only 10DPO but I took a test this morning as I am very impatient haha. I have had some very mild cramping but no other symptoms, so I'm not sure if I'm going mad or have a very faint BFP? :???::???: Took the pic off my phone camera so sorry if its not too great haha Thanks ladies :) xx

Attachments

• TEST.jpg
    TEST.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 159
Can defiantly see a line their, was it within the time limit? x

No I initially didn't see anything so left it and had a shower came back and noticed the line, so it probably about half hour - ish, I'm going to retest in a couple of days so I know for sure - hoping!

I can def see something I don't trust them cheapy ones tho I'd wait another couple of days and use a super drug or Tesco 1 xxx

As above, I'd do a Tesco or frer with fmu. And I'd only trust it if it comes up within time limit. But it does look good! Fingers crossed for you.xx

I can see a line but with no colour to it. I think it's an evap, but those tests are terrible for them! I'd get a better test and try again in a few days time :) Good luck hun! xxx

Yeah I think it may have been an evap but I bought a FRER today and will probably test on Thursday morning so will keep undated if comes back with anything :) Thanks everyone! x

Being really honest it looks like an evaporation line to me. I've had millions of them on those tests. As you're only 10DPO, and I know it's hard but wait a couple of days and get a branded test, then you will know for sure. Good luck and I hope it's your BFP! Xx

Just an update, I did a FRER on Friday (14DPO) and got a BFN! However AF was due yesterday and no sign yet! Think the stress might be making it late but fx that's not the case!

i got my bfp on one of them tests, i think thats the start of your bfp, good luck

Sorry I think it's an evap, I can't see any colour to it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back