Line spotters 13dpo

BexTez

Reaction score
Hi all,

My husband and I have been ttc for 6 months now, and two days ago I had very light bleeding for a couple of hours.

I have tested with internet cheapies but I'm not sure if what I'm seeing is an evap line, so I buy a supermarket own brand today.
Hubby isn't sure, he can't see a line but I'm sure I can, can anyone else see it? A BFP in time for Xmas would be the best present from Santa!!

Thank you ����
Bex

Attachments

• IMG_3370.jpg
    IMG_3370.jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
I see a line!! I used a supermarket cheap one for my test too and I had a very faint line at 11DPO. It depends on their sensitivity. Does it say so on the box?

Try again tomorrow morning and let us know!! Fx! :dust:

Thanks ladies! Think the hubby doesn't want me to get my hopes up, but it's so hard not too! I've promised him I'll not test again till Monday so will let you know ��

The box says 99% accurate on the first day of missed period and I'm 2 days late now, fingers crossed for Monday! If I am it's going to be a tough secret to keep over Xmas!
xxx

I caved and did 2 cheapies this morning, and they had a line (in the pic) but then I did another later in the day and nothing!! I know it's probably due to diluted urine but I darent build my hopes up until I know 100%, too scared to get excited!

Attachments

• IMG_3372.jpg
    IMG_3372.jpg
    506.1 KB · Views: 90
It's impossible to wait I know!! My boyfriend also advised me to wait but I secretly did 3 more tests the day after my bfp! But since they were all positive I ran up to him and showed him the tests. He rolled his eyes when he saw them hahaha! Do you have a digi ready??? :lol:

Soo difficult Kitana, I feel like I'll never fully believe it until I have a scan! Not got a digi ready, I'm going to get one Friday cause it's payday then and those bad boys are expensive! Plus by then my period will be a full week late so it'll defo show (hopefully!) if I am. Until then I will continue to line spot and torture myself!!

Last edited:
Just did a digi and got this!! Thankyou for all the replies, can't quite believe it!! :dance:

Attachments

• IMG_3381.jpg
    IMG_3381.jpg
    509.8 KB · Views: 81
Congratulations! Have you showed him the digi? No denying that lol xx

I've shown him, he cried bless him!

Last edited:
Oh lovely, congratulations :) I saw the line on all of your first tests! Merry Christmas! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back