Line spot please?

BeccaChx

Reaction score
I need help as I think I'm going insane.. Can anybody help.. I've not really been trying as such (only dtd 2ce) I think af should be due sat, I had a MC just over 3 weeks ago so a pos this quickly would be fantastic but I'm not sure I'm imagining lines? The first one I did was the day before yesterday and it was ever so faint that my partner couldn't see a thing and thought I was going crazy, yesterday I did one and it's still faint and today still faint but I can see it a bit better, can anybody see?? Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 45
This is the original.. Taken within the ten minutes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 59
Hi. I can see a very very faint line. I am in a similar situation- and I was told that I may see a positive on a pregnancy test for as much as up to a month after my mc. Also sat is still 5 days away and most tests don't register this early, unless this is the 6 days early one. I'd test again in a couple of days. Good luck xx

Hi yes I was told that too but I'd taken 5 tests after my MC and they were poss then I had 3 negative, now i think I see faint positives but I'm so unsure. Thank you for replying, it's driving me insane xxx

I know how you feel! I think the only thing you can do right now is wait, as frustrating as it is :( was it an early pregnancy test? Even these are only a certain percentage efficient when testing early. I'm fairly sure I see a very very faint line though. I'm not sure what this means, it's the faintest one I've seen so far! It's still very early for you though so I really hope you get a glaringly obvious one in the next couple of days. And a sticky bean as they say :) Keep me updated. Xx

It's a clear blue plus, I've heard bad things about these, I think everyone has had their own experience with each brand! I'm going to get a first response early test today so will see tomorrow, I did a first response last night and was completely negative but then I realised this morning it wasn't the early detector one..oops.
It is so hard to wait but I will.thanks so much for replying il see how it goes tomorrow xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back