Line Spot - clutching at straws

CoachQueenie

Reaction score
Can I see a shadow on the frer? Anyone out there able to play with the image for me? Not sure why it's gone sideways sorry lol x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 94
Looking at the picture again I now think I can't see anything lol I think I'm going insane, sorry ladies x

Hi, I can't see anything in afraid, but maybe someone else can? Hope you are doing ok. Any symptoms? I'm about 5 dpo now and still zero symptoms...

Sometimes I look and I can see something and other times I can't lol just got some creamy CM but that's about it, thanks for replying :) I realise I am being one of those crazies wishing to see something haha xx

Last edited:
Don't apologise... I'm being crazy too as I'm wishing I would feel cramps as it may mean I have gotten pregnant. What sane person wants cramps??

Don't worry about being crazy, guys... It's what we're here for x

I am seeing a line on the FRER!! Fx it's a bfp for youxx

Aw thanks Megbeth, I've had a tiny bit of spotting today at 12DPO which is probably too late for implantation bleeding so I think I'm out, I would usually get spotting the day before AF x

Just been to the loo and the tiny bit of spotting isn't so tiny anymore, she's got me lol x

So sorry Coachqueenie! I was rooting for you!!! Good luck for your next cycle! :dust:

I'm fine thanks Francesca, that was cycle 2 so still early days yet :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back