Line spot BFP but chemical

roxyroo

Reaction score
14dpo?
Basically my pregnancy tests didn't get very dark, o tested again with a cb digi which came back not pregnant and my standard tests are now very faint or negative. I expect to start bleeding soon. Thanks for all my comments, 3rd miss in a row now :( x

Attachments

• IMG_6405.JPG
    IMG_6405.JPG
    373.4 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
I guess I am! Early days though miscarried at 6+ 1 a few months ago

Attachments

• IMG_6417.JPG
    IMG_6417.JPG
    359 KB · Views: 102
Ok so since that I've had this ... cb digi pregnant 1-2 then clear blue digi not pregnant then Boots own negative lloyds digital negative and then lloyds normal faint positive ... wtf

Attachments

• IMG_6431.jpg
    IMG_6431.jpg
    510.2 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_6440.jpg
    IMG_6440.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 66
Lloyds test

Attachments

• IMG_6449.JPG
    IMG_6449.JPG
    358.5 KB · Views: 73
That is confusing. The digital that came up not pregnant, was it done with more diluted wee?

Would you go by the positive and not the negatives. Its unlikely to get a false positive on a clear blue digi isnt it? X

You are highly unlikely to get a false positive from a digi hon x

Usually with previous pregnancies my hcg is better the later in the day so the first pregnant 1-2 was at about 10am the second was about 2pm. These are my tests so far...

Attachments

• IMG_6452.jpg
    IMG_6452.jpg
    500.3 KB · Views: 84
Have you had any bleeding? It could be a chemical possibly? Sorry to put gloom on it but I had the same a while ago and that is what happened in the end.

Alternatively, you could have been too diluted and I know the Digi ones are really sensitive x

Well I did another digi and another Lloyds and got pregnant 1-2 and a second line. I'm going to stop testing for a week or so. Think I'm just being paranoid! X

That's great. The other test was prob just a dud or wee too diluted. Congrats xx

I can see lines on all of them. That 1 not pregnant digi must have been with diluted urine or something. Congrats!

Congratulations and good luck roxyroo. That's a lot of good positives on different brands! I'd say it was a dud test xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back