Line isn't getting darker?

Jessica753

Reaction score
Just looking some advice.. ive been getting very faint possitives all week but everyone tells me when your this late the line should be more noticeable so I'm a little worried, I had a miscarriage over a month ago and had a period since then, do you think I could be pregant even though the lines are so faint still while being this late? My boyfriend doesn't trust the lines cause they aren't strong.
Ive no sign of my period coming yet but I've had pale yellow discharge a few days ago and some bad cramping..
Thank you ❤️

Just looking some advice.. ive been getting very faint possitives all week but everyone tells me when your this late the line should be more noticeable so I'm a little worried, I had a miscarriage over a month ago and had a period since then, do you think I could be pregant even though the lines are so faint still while being this late? My boyfriend doesn't trust the lines cause they aren't strong.
Ive no sign of my period coming yet but I've had pale yellow discharge a few days ago and some bad cramping..
Thank you ❤️

Book into your doctor for a blood test to confirm the pregnancy.

Cramping and discharge can be symptoms of pregnancy.

Hi jessica I agree with PP. Get some blood work done to test for hcg.

Agree book a blood test but your tests should definitely be getting darker if they aren’t it probably means your hcg levels aren’t rising. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back