Line help please!! Line too thick?

Cameron2010

Reaction score
OMG OMG help lol

I just took a Clear & Simple test (£1 one from Savers) and I can see a very faint pink second line however it seems really blurry and thick and not like what it should??

What do you think? Xx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-23-20-23-15-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-06-23-20-23-15-1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 86
  • Screenshot_2016-06-23-20-23-15-2.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-06-23-20-23-15-2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 60
I can see the second line! Have you got another test to try? x

Surely a second line is a second line? It's definitely pink! Eeek! Exciting!

No I don't have another test, I wish I could go out and buy a FRER but there's nowhere near me open that sells them. The Asda near me sells the First Response Rapid Result ones but I read that they're rubbish and 100miu. Do you know if the Asda ones are any good? x

Just went and bought an Asda own brand and total white BFN. Arrgghhh!

Sorry to read this 🙁. Hopefully you'll get your BFP very soon xxx

So sorry sweetie. Its heart breaking. :( x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Hi honey, do you have a pic of the test? Are you 100% it was neg...

I thought I saw a really really faint line but not even strong enough to get a picture of, then af showed up about an hour ago. Totally gutted. Just after it came I had to go baby clothes shopping for my friends baby shower tomorrow and was stood crying in Asda like a lunatic lol. We were a week apart in our pregnancies before I hadmy m/c. I'm absolutely ecstatic for her but tomorrow is going to be hard :( xx

That line is very odd. It is quite clear and has color though so if it was me I would have been hopeful. Seems like it was a dud test?

Sorry to say but that line is too close to control line. It'll be classed as a dud test xx

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back