Line eye?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Lulla Bell, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Lulla Bell

Lulla Bell Well-Known Member

So I was feeling rough today, I decided to buy a FRER and I did it this afternoon.
    I saw a very very faint line, so I took it out of the case, But now it looks like the line is see through not pink. Can anyone help?

Attached Files:

2. snowbee

snowbee Well-Known Member

That's positive, congratulations.

3. Lulla Bell

In so doubtful, i've been staring at it for over a hour, one min its pink, the next its clear! Ill re take in the morning, I have drank ALOT of water today so I really hope i get a answer in the am! Maybe im just in disbelief haha

4. Lulla Bell

Just did two IC and both are BFN
    Could they just not be sensitive enough, The only reason Im so confused is because I cant tell if the line is pink or not x

5. snowbee

snowbee Well-Known Member

Was the line there right away and before you took it out of the case? They do get evaps on when you take them apart.

My ics aren't as sensitive as a frer. Also not so accurate if you use a different sample, your levels might not be as concentrated. Try again tomorrow morning.

6. Lulla Bell

Yeah it came up after a minute , but it was sooooo faint, I had to take it out to get a better look! I've been staring at it for about 2 hours now, Pretty sure I'm about to blind myself haha!