Line disappeared or bad pregnancy test?

Nikkig19861

Reaction score
Since last January, me and my fiancé have been trying for a baby. We miscarried last May at 7 weeks, I then fell pregnant in September.. Complications meant I had no choice but to end the pregnancy which actually failed :mad: leading to another operation. Very soul destroying and heart breaking 😢 anyway, I took a pregnancy test on Thursday as soon as I woke in the morning. A very faint line was visible right away.. So thought ok I'm pregnant let's pray for the best. I did go to the gym today and drank loads of water(one day later) and took another test (pound land strip) but no line... Not even a faint line. I decided to buy the same test as the one I had a positive from and negative again! :( not sure what is happening and if it was an evaporation line then surely that wouldn't have appeared right away!? Please tell me your thoughts. I'm open to any advice or even to hear it's not positive would put me out of my misery. My cycles are only 21 days long so I am testing 4 days early as I have children already who I all found out early about from tests. Thank you so much ladies.. Please see my photo of the test with faint line xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 104
I can't see anything on your test. Wait until the day your period is due and test again. Good luck x

I'm so sorry Hun, I can't see anything on your picture but then it is a little fuzzy.. It's horrible isn't it :( I got a positive 9dpo, positive but v faint 10dpo and now 11dpo I've just had a negative (on another brand of test but a supposedly sensitive one). I've now geared myself up for it being a chemical and have vowed not to test again until I'm due on. In fact for now I've vowed not to test early ever again as it's caused such unnecessary heartbreak. Don't know if I'll be able to stick to that as I'm so impatient but I don't want to feel like this again if I can help it.. I'd muster up all your inner strength and wait until you're due on.. I know how hard and how consuming it is but at least then you should have an accurate result. Best of luck to you xxx

Thank you ladies. It is just so strange my fiancé can also see the line which appeared right away. I have read things about these tests giving false positives and it looks like this is what has happened to me. I will keep you updated. If no period by middle of next week I will re test. I agree regarding testing early but I guess we all do it. Tests are so advanced these days you just do not expect to have false positives etc. feeling a bit lost at the moment as I feel different but then maybe it is in my head 😔 really love reading all of your posts xxx

Update. My fiancé bought a clear blue pregnancy test. Once again a very faint line we could see so I opened the test up then tweeted using an app. I know I should wait a few more days but the whole thing is driving me insane. Obviously it would appear with a cross but I have opened the test up and can see a very faint line again. Xx

Give it a couple of days and test again hun x

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

I would test on a frer as its showed a line before any cheapies I did xxxxxx

Patience is key. Test when your period is due x

I can see a line, give it a couple days and it should get slightly darker xx

This is one from this mornings urine. I had to open the test again as could see something and it's there. Will post back in few days. My period is due tomorrow. Thanks for all your help and I do need to be patient .. Never a thing I'm good at but I either am or not, nothing I can do. Just so worried with the last two pregnancies I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Love to you all xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 40

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member