Lindt Chocolate - How do they do it?!?!?

SarahH

Reaction score
Seriously..... how do they make them so good.... you know the little balls of chock that when yoou bite it the choc inside tastes and feels like its all melted.... but it's not

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

(sorry.... still got 3more sleeps until Brian is home... chocolate is the only thing to make me happy just now!! :lol: )

The little red Lindt balls?

The middle tastes cold to me :? They're lurvely!

Whittards sell them individually in 6 different flavours :cheer:

thats the ones....I got 3 packs last night for $7!!!

2 normal milk choc and 1 minty!!

Supposed to last til xmas but had to open one bag.... they were calling me!

I dont know...but i love lindt choc - ooooo shut up sarah you have given me the munchies now and im meant to be ona diet - you evil woman!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

hehehe!! sorry!! but they are sooooooo mmmmmmmmmmmmm GOOD! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :rotfl:

Im blaming you for me sitting here eating this lovely - melt - in - the - mouth galaxy bar mmmmmmm!

omg i only recently found out about wittards selling them pick and mix style hehe, there my fav too, OH buys me lots for xmas!!!

They are just so Yummy!!!! (Might have to pop out tomorrow and go find some, feel left out! :rotfl: )

I found this year, they made a little pack of like four little reindeers and a santa (found them in super drug) picked up a few for kids at my yard, always buy the children in the stable next to me something at christmas and stuff! :D

I love the bars of lindt swiss choc too. That and Milka and are the only two brands that dont taste like crap over here!

A lot of it is to do with the quality of the chocolate they use. Its far better than the cheap stuff we get in most chocolate over here (think Cadbury's, Mars etc).

It makes a HUGE difference to the finish and texture. Swiss know how to make the stuff. As do the Belgians... ooooo Belgian choccies yum :roll:

Now I need chocolate :wall:

mmmm.

My sister has a rabbit called lindt :)

:shock: :shock: I don't like them :oops:

I once got a free sample of them through the letterbox and I was really disappointed.

i bought some red ones for an xmas present and i remembered this thread and opened them....all i can say is OH MY GOD i have found my new fave chocs....but they're so expensive...and notice they dont put the fat contents on, maybe they're fat free :lol:

When Mason first saw the advert last year with the Lindt "chocolateers" he burst out laughing and said "EEEErrrrrrrghhhh! Chocolate EARS???!"

Urchin said:
When Mason first saw the advert last year with the Lindt "chocolateers" he burst out laughing and said "EEEErrrrrrrghhhh! Chocolate EARS???!"

:rotfl: :rotfl: Bless him! :rotfl:

They have got to be the most yummy chocolates EVER :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back