Limbo land

Reaction score
Hi ladies
I'm new to the forum as I think I need some guidance from others in similar situations. My husband and I have only been trying to conceive for 3 months however my normally regular and never late period is now four days late! I experienced my usual migraine on what should have been the first day of my period. I have swollen breasts, bloated stomach, Fatigue and aches and pains in my legs. I have done a home test this afternoon which says negative. Am I testing too early or getting my hopes up?

Not necessarily if you still don't get AF in two days test again or use your first morning urine tomorrow. Good luck!x

Hey
Thanks for ur advice think I'm going crazy and husband is disappointed after today's result as am I. I know my body is different somehow. Apologies for asking but I've noticed a lot of abbreviations on the forum which I'm not offey with, wats Af? X

I agree with sunbeam hun. Also what test did you use? x x

Af is Aunt Fanny, your period hun :) x x

:rofl: I think it is aunt flo yknow but I love aunt fanny so so much better :) x

Hi ladies
Thanks for all your guidance and support.
Progress since I was last on, flu like symptoms, headaches, peeing about three times an hour, thirst (I'm drinking about a pint of water every hour).
Anyway last night I could feel what I thought was cm but when I wiped it was pink/brown. However woke up at 3am(haven't been able to sleep for three nights now) and wiped again, it's now more plentiful but is definitely red in colour. More the colour if my usual period but not flowing like one. Seems to only be there when I wipe before or after peeing. do you'd think this is my period? It's maybe messed up as this is the first time I've been late in about ten years.
Baby dust to you all x ; )

I will never think of aunt flo again after reading this thread!

Aunt Fud is another one! Crude but funny!

I'm sorry the witch got you wanttoconcieve our body sends out misleading symptoms. I thought I was definitely having a bfp only to receive the witch a week early....god damn cheek of it!

You will get there xx

Aunt Fanny, Aunt Fud ha ha both hilarious.

Try a first response preg test hun, very clear, very sensitive x x

Hey girls thanks again, I spoke with my gp today and was advised to monitor the bleed then do another test. I think it's stopped already, had nothing since dinner time. Don't know wat to think now.
Baby dust.... : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back