lil ones

dani

Reaction score
I'm thinking im going to have my baby really early and that hes going to be really small ive gained a total of 8 pds and last time i went to the dr i lost a pd instead of gaining one. im waiting for this burst in weight to appear cuz they say your suppose to gain about 25-30 pds and im no where near that...so im afraid my babies going to be a lil preemie :cry:

i dunno im just anxious for this last month to get over with i cant wait to hold my lil one, i kinda want him to be born early but then i dont because i dont want his first xmas to be when hesonly a few days old.

everyone ready for the holidays???

Don't worry about your weight hun

I knew someone who put on just six pounds when pregnant and gave birth to a perfectly healthy normal weight baby.

How????? I don't know!

A friend of mine recently gave birth about 10 weeks prem and the child was only 4 pounds weight! She is now 11 weeks old and 7 and a half pounds, and as healthy as a trout, according to her mother!

Haven't seen her yet but I can't wait, bet she's so precious!

Sue

You are apparently 'supposed' to that much weight in pregnancy - but not happened to me either - only put on 9lb so far.

That's why they don't weigh you routinely anymore - or they apparently shoulndn't - because weight gain has nothing to do with it really - it's all about how baby is growing.

I'm 31 weeks and baby is bang on target with enough fluid etc, and I've only gained 1 more pound than you hun. As long as midwife says your bump is growing right, I'd chuck the scales.

It's the last bit you tend to gain more weight I think though as it's when baby has it's major growth spurt, so you may notice it creeping up from here.

Try not to worry hun xxx

I think you are lucky, I started of as a size 12, being 5ft 11 that was slim, now I am a 20. Put on a total of 3.5 stone. Only putting on a few lbs is not a prob, if they had any concerns about it, your midwife would have said.

Count yourself lucky, less work afterwards, whilst your enjoying buba, I will be pounding the treadmill! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back