Light shows/projectors

HopesDreams

Reaction score
I want to get one for O. Any recommendations? I was looking at the Tomy Starlight one but it got bad reviews on amazon because it states you can have an "images only" option (which I'd prefer) but it doesn't actually have that option. Any with sound that you couldn't turn off would just make O incredibly nosey so they're no good. Thanks in advance!

Cosmic stars laser projector. Omg it's amazing! X

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373052866.034046.jpg

The clouds swirl and every now and again you get a shooting star! It's amazing, me an other half put it in our room on 'special occasions' with a glass of wine hahah

My mother in law bought it when Sol was born, so I have no idea, just google it or eBay it and I'm sure something will come up, think it was around the £80 mark though so quite expensive but worth it IMO. I just love it!

It looks so gorgeous. O is mesmerised by flashes (watch faces on ceilings, sun flashing on the carseat in front of him when I'm driving etc.) I looked at some tomy, fisherprice, Chicco). They all come with pretty bad reviews and/or you can't turn the music off. Any kind of music stimulates O, he loves it & gets so excited, so I just want lights or one where I can turn the sound off.

Correction!!!!!!!! It's called laser cosmos star projector and is around £100 eeeeeek expensive!! But it really is sooooo fab!!!! It doesn't have sound, just the stars, the unit itself looks like this,,,,,,,,,,,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back