Light period or...

MissCharli

Reaction score
Hi all

I started bleeding on Monday and I thought it was my period (it was about the right time), but it hasn't been anything like what is normal for me. It has finished already (normally 4 full heavy days) and it was never heavy (but more than spotting I'd say). I didn't have any cramps, apart from a very dull ache that could have been anything else, and normally I do have to take some sort of painkillers during.

I don't know if this was just an unusually light period or if it could be something else. I started taking maca root on Saturday so that might be related, idk.

What do you all think?

Could it be implantation bleeding?? With my daughter I had some bleeding and assumed it was a period until a friend told me to take a test!

I've obviously heard of implantation bleeding but I don't really know what it is supposed to look like! With my first pregnancy I didn't have anything like this. Hmm.

Haha thanks, I'll just see how I feel over the next week or so. Don't want to get my hopes up!

So i thought it was over but I've just noticed more spotting. How very strange :s

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Could be a good sign Hun. Af arrived for me but it's very light it's weird. Hopefully this is the beginning of a bfp for you fx xxx

Thanks me too, I don't know how long to wait to test!

But I think it is more likely that its the maca root I'm taking... as this happened pretty soon after :s idk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back