light brown discharge :(

Thanks for being honest, I've got an appointment at 10.40 and going to get my bloods taken. The discharge was only a little bit and has stopped all together. Maybe I'm clinging to that little bit of hope, I know I shouldn't have but took another this morning and it was positive. Got a feeling that everything isn't ok I just need an answer that I either still am or if I've lost the pip. I suppose if my blood hcg's are low it won't be a good sign becasue they should be doubling up lots and lots by now. Just need to know! Not nice walkin in to the newsagents and seeing 'kate pregnant' all over, people were saying it at work yesterday and everyone was lookin at me!! Ergh!

When my digis dipped it was my last pregnancy when I went on to have my baby so don't lose hope just let but I would have rather you knew if u know what I mean? With my missed miscarriage I'd no symptoms at all around 6 weeks, those I did have had gone but I just knew. Fingers crossed lovely I'll keep checking back xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

That should hav said just yet* xx

Well the doctor done my bloods, wont hear until tomorrow what the results are. She done a urine and negative. She said that it looks like a miscarriage : ( I think I kind of knew. Feel gutted and cant stop crying. Feel so silly getting excited about it so soon. Now i'll have to cancel the midwife appointment etc. She said I should expect a bleed but if there is nothing in 10 days I need to go back.

Sorry for posting in this thread when all you new mummies to be dont want to hear things like this.

That's awful I'm so so sorry Katy :-( x x x

Sorry to hear that Katy. Sending you lots of hugs x

That's awful news :( if u need to talk to anyone please pm me cos I know exactly how u feel and I can answer any questions u have. I'm so sorry for your loss xxxx

Oh hun I'm so sorry to hear that. Huge hugs xx

Hiya hun, sorry you're going through this. Brown discharge can be a sign of mmc - it was for me, the EPU told me it was ok but I knew in my heart it wasn't. A few days of brown discharge turned to red and when I had a couple of clots I knew the worst was happening. Unfortunately my mc went on for several weeks as blood tests showed my hcg was right for 6 weeks but only rose 60% over 3 days. A scan that week showed my little bean had a faint slow heartbeat and I was told to expect the worst. The bleeding stopped so I was crushed when my follow up scan 2 weeks later showed bean had died a few days after the first scan. Heartbreaking time and a lesson that brown does not always mean ok (although obviously it can be).

I hope your blood results can shed more light on what's happening. Is it possible you ov'd later than you think? I will be thinking of you, I know how helpless and scared you must feel.

xxx

Thank you everyone, I know its happening I've started to get clots now. Been with my friends all afternoon, they're the only people who can make me laugh no matter what! I'm really upset about it but I suppose it just wasn't meant to be. Rather I found out now than carry on till the scan and find out that must be more devestating. This can only make us stronger and maybe next time will be our time xxx thank you everyone x

So sorry :-( the brown spotting was my warning sign fr my first mc I sort if knew but had to have 3 scans over 3 weeks just to make sure as I was a little further in than u were and was slight growth with the sac and what was inside but the sac started to collapse :-( needed to have an erpc in the end ,I'm glad u have ur friends around u to cheer u up xxx

Don't give up hope just yet bab you never know xx

I have just been to the toilet to notice a brown discharge is this normal its my first pregnancy and im reali worried ive rang midwife at local hospital and thy sed its normal but if worried go to gp in mornin. Can any of u help me xxx

How many weeks are you? It can be totally.normal. But i would go.to see your gp to see if they can get you a scan booked to check all is ok.

Good luck

Hi I am so so sorry I know how heartbreaking it is as I went through the exact same thing yesterday, I had brown discharge since sat had a scan yesterday and nothing there! The urine test they did was negative :( even tho I had done a digi on sun and got a positive :( they took blood for hcg and its 53 far too low for 5.5 weeks :( I have to go back on thurs for more bloods to check they have dropped further! I am surrounded by pregnant people at work and its tough! We have been ttc for a year and I am desperate so a miscarriage is just so hard!

I hope you are ok and get through this ok, was this your first pregnancy ? At least you have people on here you can talk to who have gone through similar things and u r not alone in how you feel :(

Take care xx

I've still got the spotting at 8 weeks, started after 5 weeks. EPU scanned me and found a heartbeat so has given me some reassurance. Still spotting two weeks on so I'll raise it with midwife on Monday. Epu told me it could still be implantation up to about 7 weeks. It's definately something to have checked but it doesn't always mean the worst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back