Light bleeding

Mummybexee

Reaction score
Ladies I've just sat on the loo and had a number 2, wasn't straining as such and have wiped to find blood, now got a few dull aches on right hand side and flapping - normal or not? :(

Sorry if TMI but just washed my hands and popped a finger in, pulled out and has brown/pinky blood with cm ?? FLAPPING

Hmm, they do say some ladies have breakthrough bleeding when their period would be due. You're 8 weeks so it could be that?

My cycle was 27 dead on so I'm not due for 5 days ? Trying to get through to OOH midwife ATM before calling hubby home from friends :/

Try not to panic my lovely about 6 wks ish i had brown/pink blood lasting for a few days on/off always there when i wiped and a little on pads over the 2 days i think its pretty normal if it comes with real bad pains and gets heavy and red then its a prob. Defo tell mw but fx you will b just fine hun.

Michelle. x

Speaking with someone at the mo who trying to get me appointment in primary care - this ache is getting more of a pulse :( he should be calling me back in a min

Scared to death- especially after MMC :(

Oh no, I will keep everything crossed for u! Have u done too much today or anything? X

Hi everyone - hubby driving me to primary care- they are expecting me to do an assessment- the ache on my right hasn't got worse but is different to the aches and pains before ?

Time will tell I guess- fingers crossed its nothing to worry about!

Hope haven't done anything unusual or anything strenuous ?

Cervix closed. Bleeding stopped nearly, bloods taken and could get a scan tomoz to rule out eptopic as I've got pains in my right hand side - just got to await a call

very tired now! Zzz

You're lucky :( they wouldn't check my cervix at a&e and I can't get a scan till Monday. I'm sure everything is find for you (and hopefully me too)

I went via 111 and got an out of hours GP appointment at hospital- who sent me over to a lovely lady at gyne- I have been following your thread jojo- it's not fair and I think they should have someone capable of scanning available all the time- not just for pregnancy but for other purposes too!

Fingers are crossed are beans are ok- I'm just sitting by my phone hoping for a call- I have a private scan booked Tuesday so I know the latest ill have to wait is then - we will see x

Really hope you get your scan today and all is well - when I had my brown cm at 5 weeks, I'm sure my midwife said it is often something that happens at 5 or 8 weeks - they scanned me also and all was fine xxx

They tried 4 hospitals in the trust, but they were all booked and they don't scan in Saturdays or Sundays... I remember had to stay in hospital all weekend least year for a scan on my gallbladder

Good luck, I hope your little bean is ok x

On my way for a scan! Hats off I can't fault the treatment I'm getting at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back