ligament pain, discharge, backache and rib ache!!!!!!!!!!!!

bbee

Reaction score
thought id get this all in one thread lol.
firstly, i am getting sharp ligament pain! and it hurts so bad that i actually have to stop what im doing, its awful! is this normal? anyone else get it bad?

i am getting a lot more discharge at the moment? is this because its hot? or do you just tend to get more the further long you get in your pregnancy? also can someone tell me what color is worrying for discharge? mine has been milky clear so far, but i just want to be on the look out for anything odd..

i have back ache along side rib ache!!!! and it bloody hurts!!! does anyone else have this and is it normal?!

feeling fed up and paranoid today!!! been sat in a boiling hot library since six in the morning doing business coursework as its all being sent to the examiner tomorrow, i had no breaks whatsoever, and i only finished an hour ago! had a pretty shitty morning!:( hows everyone elses morning been?

xxxx

Last edited:
Im so glad you posted this. So far this morning I've had
- ligament pains (completely normal though don't worry and a some actually make me shout ouch lol)
- lots of milky discharge (tmi) completely normal again it increases in warm muggy weather like today.
And every day I get rib pains but only when im wearing a bra and doesn't matter how loose or how tight lol or if I go on long walks.
Everything youve listed is completely normal honey but im glad you've posted t
So I know I'm not alone haha x

glad im not alone lol! ugh had the worse morning ever and feeling rather paranoid so im gladi its all normal!! thanks :) xxx

Start buying tena ladys haha couldn't be without them now x

Buy tena.... One of my pregnant friends just told me that her little one was so active and bouncing around in there the other night that she wet the bed. She is 27 weeks so we still have time but seriously no one tells you about this side of pregnancy!!!! What the hell is happening!

By the time you get to my stage (36 weeks) you won't remember life without tenas haha.

All sounds normal though hun, just baby growing and your body adjusting.

"Enjoy" lol x

Rib pain here too....its sooo uncomfy! My baby is also starting to send me running to the toilet by bouncing up and down on my bladder!

I've had a shitty day too - loads of accounts to catch up on, so chained to my desk all day, and really feeling my back :( I've had a nice warm bath and waiting for OH to get home with pizza as I really can't face cooking this evening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back