Life's turned upside down.

honeybear

Reaction score
I'll apologise and I'm going to have a massive vent ladies.

After getting life on track the babies dad being more helpful and nice getting the babies stuff together as well
Ended up in a massive row with my mother again who said some unthinkable things and said she should have kicked me out when I. Said I was pregnant and to go to the babies dad then she said with an evil grin oh you can't even he doesn't want you.

I changed my life for the babies dad because I loved him and he didn't even contact me back when I told him what had happened.

So now the council are supposed to be trying to find me somewhere to live but haven't got back to me all week :( managed to get my pip and esa put through as my doctor has signed me off
But in a week I have lost everything x

Oh I'm sorry you are going through this. You've got nothing to apologise for rant away! X

Thankyou been in hospital for two nights with high levels of keytones and urinary retention to add to the misery.
Paracetamol codeine and oromorph my poor bubs xxx

I really feel sorry for you but confident you'll manage.

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that! :hugs: That's horrible what your mom said. I hope things will get better for you.

Oh that's awful, I'm really sorry hun. Sounds as though you need to get out for your own mind anyway. Keep howding the council when you can xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back