Life without HPT's...

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by cornishfairy, May 23, 2013.

1. cornishfairy

cornishfairy Well-Known Member

Since leaving work and going self employed I've been really having to penny pinch and therefore haven't had any hpt's in the house, not even a single ic or even an opk on desperation! Think I'm 9dpo today and would normally have pee'd on a few ic's already, ha ha! It's so weird not being able to test and satisfy that urge. Got the usual symptoms of sore boobs and nipples, cramps, etc which i get every month. However this month i've been constipated since Sunday morning (sorry tmi!) with only a little bit of a movement this morning. Have been taking senna tablets since last night to try and get things moving. Of course I'm immediately thinking 'ooh is it a symptom?' which is pointless as I won't know unless af is late but it doesn't stop the crankiness! I guess it's best not to have the hpt's as I'm not seeing bfn's day after day but right now I'd love to poas!!! ;)

2. scn

scn Well-Known Member

Constipation is a good symptom though :whistle:

3. Sophie_P

Sophie_P Well-Known Member

Lucy I got constipation with my BFP so it's a good sign! Knew I had a good feeling about you...Eek hurry up and test(Not yet mind ;-))

4. cornishfairy

Ooh you never know then! I've been driving myself daft checking my boobs in the mirror every 5 mins, theyve got the 'pregnant' look, which they sadly get every month and I even noticed it early on in a cycle a while back so I know it's a waste of time but I still can't help analysing every little vein, is it darker, are there more veins, are my nipples different blah blah. I need to get a life ;) x

5. Iwant3

Iwant3 Well-Known Member

good luck - i am 9dpo today too :) unfortunately I am not without hpt now - I ordered some the other day but to come by friday - and they came early - so of course i had to try them! lol.....bfn of course, oops. (bloody royal mail, being too efficient!) :)

6. Sophie_P

Sophie_P Well-Known Member

Oh dear Angela we are mad women x

7. cornishfairy

Oh dear! I'd have done the same! Let's hope it's too early and you get a nice surprise :) x

8. Iwant3

Iwant3 Well-Known Member

well they are stupid ic tests, a new brand that I haven't tried yet.....and they all get grey evap lines on them a minute after dipping! grrrr. then as they dry it kinda goes away.