Life without HPT's...

cornishfairy

Reaction score
Since leaving work and going self employed I've been really having to penny pinch and therefore haven't had any hpt's in the house, not even a single ic or even an opk on desperation! Think I'm 9dpo today and would normally have pee'd on a few ic's already, ha ha! It's so weird not being able to test and satisfy that urge. Got the usual symptoms of sore boobs and nipples, cramps, etc which i get every month. However this month i've been constipated since Sunday morning (sorry tmi!) with only a little bit of a movement this morning. Have been taking senna tablets since last night to try and get things moving. Of course I'm immediately thinking 'ooh is it a symptom?' which is pointless as I won't know unless af is late but it doesn't stop the crankiness! I guess it's best not to have the hpt's as I'm not seeing bfn's day after day but right now I'd love to poas!!! ;)

Constipation is a good symptom though :whistle:

Lucy I got constipation with my BFP so it's a good sign! Knew I had a good feeling about you...Eek hurry up and test(Not yet mind ;-))

Ooh you never know then! I've been driving myself daft checking my boobs in the mirror every 5 mins, theyve got the 'pregnant' look, which they sadly get every month and I even noticed it early on in a cycle a while back so I know it's a waste of time but I still can't help analysing every little vein, is it darker, are there more veins, are my nipples different blah blah. I need to get a life ;) x

good luck - i am 9dpo today too :) unfortunately I am not without hpt now - I ordered some the other day but to come by friday - and they came early - so of course i had to try them! lol.....bfn of course, oops. (bloody royal mail, being too efficient!) :)

Oh dear! I'd have done the same! Let's hope it's too early and you get a nice surprise :) x

well they are stupid ic tests, a new brand that I haven't tried yet.....and they all get grey evap lines on them a minute after dipping! grrrr. then as they dry it kinda goes away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back