Life is cruel

Discussion in 'Coping with Miscarriage & Loss' started by Cherrybelly, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Cherrybelly

Cherrybelly Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I was 11 weeks 4days preg but had a bit of spotting and was freaking out after a miscarriage in feb so got referred for an early scan. Had a tummy scan today but they couldn't see anything so did transvaginal which showed a sac surrounded by blood but nothing else. Failed pregnancy and I'm devastated. Can't believe my body let me get so far even though it had failed! My boss was lovely about it and said to take as long as I need. Your support would be appreciated xxx

2. miss_soldier

miss_soldier Well-Known Member

Really sorry for your loss, I suffered a loss in May at 20 weeks. Make sure you surround yourself with loved ones and take the time to cry and speak to folk. This forum has been a real support to me over the pass few weeks. Sending you big hugs x

3. Lilmisshopeful

Lilmisshopeful Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss. I just had a loss at 15 weeks and baby wouldn't come away some times our bodies just don't want to let go. Are you letting nature take its course or surgical management. Always here if you need to talk. A great bunch of girls on here they are amazing xxx

4. lisey

lisey Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry, I recently went through similar, I was having early scans due to previous miscarriages, the sac was growing but nothing inside. Utterly devastating and a shock too when everything seems that its going fine. I am truly sorry and wish we could all get pregnant and have happy endings, its so unfair :( x

5. Cazza

Cazza Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss, you're right our bodies can play horrible tricks on us :(

Please take good care of yourself xx

6. scn

scn Well-Known Member

Oh hun, I'm so sorry. My baby died when I was 13 weeks 2 days, so I can understand how you must be feeling. Take all the time you need to grieve and we're all here for you xxx

7. laurat

laurat Well-Known Member

Im so sorry for your loss! Take care of you and your oh! Xxx

8. Daley

Daley Well-Known Member

Really sorry about your loss Hun. Take time to grieve. We're all here to chat to or lend a listening ear x

9. jojo3972

jojo3972 Well-Known Member

Sorry fir ur loss :-( life is cruel as is our bodies sometimes xx

10. twixi

twixi Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss. The same thing happened to me in may at 11+ 3, I had spotting, so was referred for a scan which showed baby had died a few weeks earlier.
    It's been very hard to deal with a lot of tears and upset but I certainly feel a little better as each day passes and you will too x

11. Cherrybelly

Cherrybelly Well-Known Member

Thankyou everyone for your kind words. It means a lot to me xxx

12. Beckyb1991

Beckyb1991 Well-Known Member

Oh hun I'm so so sorry! Take time to grieve! Hopefully you'll be joining the 3rd time lucky club by the end of the year xxxx

13. Becky1

Becky1 Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss. Take time to grieve and be with you're OH. Supporting each other will help you get through this difficult time. xx

14. Lozzaste

Lozzaste Well-Known Member

Hi
    So sorry to hear that. I lost two last year, both at 11+4, the second one on the actual day of my 12 week scan and exactly 5 months to the day of the last one. I was so very angry, but over time (almost a year ago now) I have come to accept it is a part of my history, absolutely nothing I could have done would have changed it in any way. What I will say to you is that we are going to keep trying because I don't want to look back on my life and think that we didn't at least try. That way I will have no regrets.
    Sending you big hugs. I know it's hard when you get so far (I don't know when the first one died but I know the second was 10 weeks) but sometimes it takes your body a while to work it out. That's cruel but its also the same body that is capable of creating a human being so I have a certain respect for my body in that sense! (That sounds a but out there, but it's how I see it anyway) xxx

15. Mummy2toddler

Mummy2toddler Well-Known Member

I'm so so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you :hugs: xxxx

16. Emmalina

Emmalina Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss, please look after yourself xx

17. Natalilly1288

Natalilly1288 Well-Known Member

Big hugs thinking of you hunny xxxxxxxx