Life drawing

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by DiddlePlumbs, Jul 23, 2013.

1. DiddlePlumbs

DiddlePlumbs Well-Known Member

My partner is really good at life drawing and it came up in conversation the other day about him possibly drawing me and bumpy before I give birth. Kinda like a more pregnant version of Rose and Jack on the Titanic lol

I think I'd quite like to do it but I don't know if I'd feel comfortable posing for him.

Anyone got any tips on how I can get my confidence up for it?

Normally in this situation I'd just have a few malibu and cokes and be done with it, but we all know that's not an option lol

2. Jayjay027

Jayjay027 Well-Known Member

What u should do is look at pics online and even vids on youtube of heavily pregnant women and bumps. I did that when I first found out I was pregnant with dd and it made me feel so much more at ease with the changes my body was about to face. The women all looked so beautiful and glowing, and their bodies and bumps looked amazing.
    HTH xx

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

3. k8_005

k8_005 Well-Known Member

I think as he is your partner it would be normal to be naked for him? Be calm and forget he is drawing you just enjoy the finished product it will be so special. Xx

4. DiddlePlumbs

DiddlePlumbs Well-Known Member