Liam's first ever piccie

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
what do you think of liam's first piccie. bit gorey for me. glad that i have it though.

how do you reduce the size of the piccie anyone.

liam004.jpg

Never seen an up close picture like that before. But its wonderful. Might just have to take one myself when the time comes.

Congratulations Mummy!

OMG What an amazing picture!!!!!!!

It's not at all gorey, it's fantastic!!!!!

Must remember to get DH to do one of those when the time comes.

Sorry Davina, I meant to say that all my pictures turn out that big as well :? On most of mine now, I just post the photobucket link.

Do you think it's something to do with taking photos in very high resolutions? Or am I talking complete nonsense!?

Thanks for posting that picture - it's amazing to see such a brand new baby! He's lovely - congratulations!!

a nice but usual pic - i like it
Ewan never came out all greasy like that = though he was 8 days over due.

WOW amazing picture!!

Go on google and do a search for Irfanview - it's free photo editing software and it's really easy to use and change the size of a photo - Sami can vouch for that :)

Hi

Tankett thats how i post my piccies via photobucket. not got a clue about the high resolution.

My hubby didnt take the photo. When i was getting ready for my c section, it was one of the men that worked in the theatre, i cant remember his title but he was helping the anaethaetist. thats why it was such a good experience my c section this time round.

Hypnorm. i dont know if liam was so gorey because i had my section at 38 + 4 weeks, so he was early.

x

Wow, that is a fantastic Pic. :lol:

Not gory at all.

Its so special for you to keep, I was fasinated by the cord, cos I was so high on Gas and Air with all of mine that I never took any notice.

Felt quite emotional seeing it. Bless him. Thanks so much for sharing it with us. You should send that pic into a Baby magazine.

Ragna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S.All my pictures come out huge too..really havnt got the hang of this resoluation thing at all (not that I understand it anyways :? )

Amazing photo, wish I had one like that of Seren.

ha ha ha davina... ive just realised who you are on the the new mummies forum.. i was wondering who it was lol u never signed with ur name on any posts.

wicked pic how ever.

thats an amazing picture! thank you for sharing it.

I am definately getting DH to take one of ours when he or she is born.

paradysso said:
ha ha ha davina... ive just realised who you are on the the new mummies forum.. i was wondering who it was lol u never signed with ur name on any posts.

wicked pic how ever.

LOL me too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back