Lets talk...discharge tmi!!!

Jodie_2013

Reaction score
So girls as you know I went to docs other day diagnosed me with thrush didn feel the need to do swabs as looked normal.

Anyway thrush looks like its cleared up! When I was there I mentioned this yellow discharge I have. I've noticed it before too. It doesn't come out of my hole tmi!!! It's just inside if I look.
It doesn't itch and not offensive. She said you get all sorts of discharge when pregnant and told me not to worry.

So guess what I am worrying!!! I know yellow discharge is common and normal!!! Would I know if I had BV? Surely it would smell? Tmi!!!!!

It's just yellow discharge never really see it in my pants though only when I hunt to find it haha x

I wouldn't worry about it hun, I get a lot of chick yellow coloured discharge in my pants and when I wipe most of the time, my MW told me it is PERFECTLY normal and its just a sign of a healthy pregnancy. :)

I'm sure you'll be fine! Xxx

Thanks for the reply!!!! Yes it is thick but not gloopy or anything like that. But it can be like a bright yellow sometimes especially this morning and just comes in little clump like bits.
it doesnt have a smell at all though so guessing its just normal? Apparently it can be a increase in Progesterone. Mine isnt when i wipe its just when i look in the "flappy" bits my gosh that sounds absolutely disgusting x

Hahaha! "The flappy bits" :') nearly burst into tears reading that!

Noo, I'm sure it's fine. It may be bits of the thrush (if it has clumps) just clearing itself out maybe? The bright yellow may just be pee that's coloured it or something?

You're totally fine though! Xxx

Hahahahaha lol i didnt know how else to explain it.
It could be the remainer of thrush your right!!! its defo not wee though i dont think!!!
and now i think its not clumps its almost like u could spread it hahahahahah on toast x

ive taken this too far x

ive taken this too far x

Understatement!!!! :rofl:

Has made me feel better though, because I panicked on Wednesday due to having some discharge (not had that before in pregnancy and came at the end of a day when I'd had pains in my groin too, which didn't help with the anxiety!).

Haha im glad ive made you chuckle ;) Im bored at work haha!!!

Was yours the same hun??? Im guessing its completely normal just because i literally wouldnt know about this unless i really looked down there and nothing seems out of the ordinary!!!!!!!!! x

Mine's definitely not thrush, but kind of creamy coloured and a little brown. Phoned MW who said not to worry. I'm not getting a lot of movement from bubba at the moment (probably cos if I go by my dates I'm only 17+5 rather than 19+2), so I don't have that immediate reassurance all is ok. Bubba obviously realised though as this morning gave a couple of tiny kicks!

Last pregnancy I had a dreadful cold and got up during the night, sneezed and passed a whole load of blood, which was obviously far more scary. It turned out to be just a polyp! This time, mainly cos of that and the fact I ignored what I eventually knew were symptoms of pre-eclampsia, I'm hyper-aware of absolutely everything! It's not making for a relaxing pregnancy!!! xx

Aw bless u chicken!!! Yes so your just more aware of it then hun.

Well everyone keeps saying as long as it doesnt smell and causing irritation youll be fine and mine feels fine!!! Think im irritating it more than anything by checking down there all the time lol!!!
These babies do cause us mummies to worry xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back