Lets talk about sex!

You are all lucky to be getting any!! We haven't had sex got about 8 weeks, oh just can't get past the fact it's his little boy in there! It's frustrating but I guess I can wait, he's agreed we can start again around 36 weeks as we both want him out ASAP!!!x

We actually did it yesterday after him not going near me for 3 months as I think he is under the illusion he has a foot long manhood which is going to poke baby in the eye!

Last edited:
We actually did it yesterday after him not going near me for 3 months as I think he is under the illusion he has a foot long manhood which is going to poke baby in the eye!

I told him that he has to as I want to start this baby shifting so only way it would work was all fours and he pulled out with that old romantic compliment 'well that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be!'. Charming!!!

hahahaha stunner! when is it your due lulula? xx

Iv tried its uncomfy and it hasn't done anything for us in terms of baby arriving... The baby center app said prostaglandins were more easily absorbed thru the gut than thru ordinary sex and to Give oral a go....I tried he loved it managed fine up till he came....I promptly threw up all over bed not a sexy look and had to change and wash all the bedding :s so I advocate not trying swallow right now!!! Stick to normal sec uncomfy but at least u don't have the dodegy side affects. :( poor hubby x

Oh my goodness. I also laughed im afraid. I gave oral the other day, but i couldn't bring myself to swallow! Im very glad I didnt now! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

The last thing I want to be doing in this heat is having sex... but gave in last night and was actually up for it... then discovered I have thrush, as it was burning down there

so no sex for me for a few days.... (silent yipee)

But believe me, when I hit 37 weeks... I want it every day... hard! haha

Hahah I said that as soon as I turned 37 weeks but I've done it about twice ha x

I'm going to be like a woman possessed haha... I feel as sexy as a limp turd but hey ho! needs must ;)

omg this is so funny...i actually cant even swallow pregnant or not...last time we did that...years ago lol i was sick and he was so apologetic and felt so bad!!

The last thing I want to be doing in this heat is having sex... but gave in last night and was actually up for it... then discovered I have thrush, as it was burning down there

so no sex for me for a few days.... (silent yipee)

But believe me, when I hit 37 weeks... I want it every day... hard! haha

totally with ya on this one! every single day whether i like it or not!! lol xx

I told him that he has to as I want to start this baby shifting so only way it would work was all fours and he pulled out with that old romantic compliment 'well that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be!'. Charming!!!

3 weeks 2 days and counting! Shes a big girl and with the ongoing heat I just want her out! Xxx

are you same date as me?? im crap with weeks cant be arsed work it out ! lol and tell me about it think am gonna give birth to a fridge !! lol baby was weighing 7lb 2 .. 2 weeks ago tuesday lol cant wait see mw this tuesday see how much bigger hes got :D xx

3 weeks 2 days and counting! Shes a big girl and with the ongoing heat I just want her out! Xxx

I think you are the same as me too, 10th?

Xx

I think you are the same as me too, 10th?

Xx

oh maybe not haha way off on me estimation lol im due on the 4th xx

Charlotte u are due in 2 weeks and 3 days :)

Sent from my GT-I9300

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back