Lets talk about sex!

becky2102

Reaction score
I'm 4 days away from my due date, too hot and want this baby out! What positions are we trying, what's worked etc?

Just abit of fun whilst were all struggling in this heat so come on! X

:bd:

on all fours or on ya side seems to be the most comfiest!! :D or on the sofa few cushions behind ya and your OH on his knees supportin ya bum whilst ya lie back abit xx

Apparently on all fours softens your cervix or something so looks like my partner is getting dragged to bed later haha, I text him whilst at work telling him that "we need to have sex....lots!" I feel quite sorry for him but don't think he will be complaining somehow x

Apparently on all fours softens your cervix or something so looks like my partner is getting dragged to bed later haha, I text him whilst at work telling him that "we need to have sex....lots!" I feel quite sorry for him but don't think he will be complaining somehow x

yep i heard this about all fours too so thats why iv stuck to doin it that way , i feel sorry for my OH too the size of me must be like makin love to jabba the hut pmsl xx

Hahaha I feel so huge but I'm thinking I don't care as long as it helps to get Jacob out! Must be horrendous trying to have sex with me haha x

well they cant mind that much else they wouldnt be doin it! lol doesnt seem to have put my fella off at all bless him lol its just me that hates it! never felt so unsexy in my life ! :(

ohh i cant wait to have propper sexy sex again lol, we tried a few times while he was last home but i just feel like a whale and he keeps wanting to try new positions! I sometimes feel sore down there aswel which puts me off!! Tbh thought afterwards it did always bring on Braxton hicks and cramps xx

I've found doggy style painful since my bfp as my hubby is quite..... Large. Haha. But I guess after 37 weeks a bit of cervix bumping is probably helpful....

god i normally just lie on my side and take it lol!!! def gonna try all fours tonight although even before pregnancy i found that position quite painful...

On all fours! Its the only comfy position nowadays!!

I've found doggy style painful since my bfp as my hubby is quite..... Large. Haha. But I guess after 37 weeks a bit of cervix bumping is probably helpful....

hahaha this made me laugh!! defo helpful :D x

lol just found this - just posted something similar on the August thread!

We've always struggled with doing it on all 4s as were similar height. I end up getting pissed off as its not working lol!!! will have to give it another try ;p

Haha all fours it is tonight then, I was saying I wonder what it's like to have sex without a bump again, I think I've forgotten! Usually sex brings on Braxton hicks for me too so I'm thinking the more I do it the more it will progress if that makes sense haha! X

Iv tried its uncomfy and it hasn't done anything for us in terms of baby arriving... The baby center app said prostaglandins were more easily absorbed thru the gut than thru ordinary sex and to Give oral a go....I tried he loved it managed fine up till he came....I promptly threw up all over bed not a sexy look and had to change and wash all the bedding :s so I advocate not trying swallow right now!!! Stick to normal sec uncomfy but at least u don't have the dodegy side affects. :( poor hubby x

Iv tried its uncomfy and it hasn't done anything for us in terms of baby arriving... The baby center app said prostaglandins were more easily absorbed thru the gut than thru ordinary sex and to Give oral a go....I tried he loved it managed fine up till he came....I promptly threw up all over bed not a sexy look and had to change and wash all the bedding :s so I advocate not trying swallow right now!!! Stick to normal sec uncomfy but at least u don't have the dodegy side affects. :( poor hubby x

Oh sweetie I'm sorry but this did make me laugh. Who said pregnancy wasn't sexy eh xx

He kept telling me that oral is the best way and I've refused up until now, I might keep a large drink next to me so when he comes down the drink with it like a tablet! Hahaha it's what I used to do the lucky fella! X

Last edited:

Oh sweetie I'm sorry but this did make me laugh. Who said pregnancy wasn't sexy eh xx

I know I wouldv laughed too had it been anyone else but me!! Was mortified but actually he was really kind about it but did say hmm let's not try that again while ur preg eh? That's love for u !!!! U can put up with anything haha

He kept telling me that oral is the best way and I've refused up until now, I might keep a large drink next to me so when he comes down the drink with it like a tablet! Hahaha it's what I used to do the lucky fella! X

Hmm well don't say I haven't warned u!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back