Let's talk about sex!

Kerrieanne

Reaction score
What can I say but I can no longer have sex :(

I'm too sensitive down there and it just doesn't feel nice anymore :(

Maybe some of it is in the mind? Maybe I am a little nervous about going for it fully but it's just not working for me and it's not like I haven't tried.. I've tried several times!

I see to hubby in other ways but it would be nice to have a little pleasure too. Maybe my libido will return after Chip is born and the sensitivity down there will fade??

Anyone else having problems in this area?

We've dtd about 4 times since being pg and that's it. I'm just not comfortable. OH has been a saint in that respect, he doesn't even question it. I feel bad though! X

it is starting to hurt me now, but didnt before- im 29 wks now. it feels like i am being attacked with a cheese grater up there even tho im lubricated lol, but have had a swab in case i have an infection.

tbh he doesnt really feel up for it at the moment either so has not been after it, im jus paranoid about men cheating during pregnancy, but thats my hormones in overdrive!

This is where I think I am odd as all the way through pregnancy been horny and im nearly 30 weeks. Missionary is uncomfy now but still enjoy other ways, on average we have gone from every day to three or four times a week.

This is where I think I am odd as all the way through pregnancy been horny and im nearly 30 weeks. Missionary is uncomfy now but still enjoy other ways, on average we have gone from every day to three or four times a week.

Wow, seriously impressed.

I could count on one hand the no. Of times we've dtd lol.

I don't like doing it and get sore so it's off limits.

we still dtd every couple of days lol. i think my OH wants it more now than before i was pg and im always a go with the flow kinda girl so whenever its on offer i cant say no lol. we spoon mostly when doing it now tho as missionary is kinda uncomfy.

We dtd about 3 times a week I am uncomfy missionary now but still want to xx

I know people that have went off it in pregnancy then got there sex drive back after the baby is born. Tbh I cant get enough of OH, and any chance we get we dtd, although it can be difficult cause we both live with our parents. I did get abit sensitive down there for a while so we just spent more time at foreplay which seemed to help xxx

I've started to become uncomfy this past week or so, haven't stopped mind. We're both so tired I'm not feeling in the mood so my effort level is ZERO and the effort he's putting in, to be frank, isn't getting me ready to go IYKWIM

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'll be clearing my browser history now so that comment isn't seen by the wrong eyes.

I actually feel more hesitant about dtd than actually going into labour and pushing bambino out! We've dtd a couple of times since being pregnant but now it just feels too much effort what with my hips hurting and a few of the times it stung afterwards which put me off quite a lot.

i'm finding it uncomfy too,mostly as the positions i enjoy dont feel comfy anymore :(

I think the other thing is that I don't feel remotely attractive and would rather not have to be intimate as well lol

This thread has shamed me into putting out.... Lol

We do it pritty often like once a day or every two days, Doggy style tho now so the bump isn't in the way... it actually feels better now than it has before i dont know why! xx

Susssssshhhhh dont let my hubbie read this he hasent had any thing since I got pregnant, found other ways of light relief for him but im talking if i have to! XX

Ffs hardly had sex since getting pg was a bit horny tonight so decided to dtd OH very excited about this because its been so long, that was over an hour ago OH went stright to sleep which is so not like him think he was nakered from going out last night then working all day, but im wide awake and madam is kicking like mad. Not a happy bunny xx

Lol. Sorry mummy that made me chuckle. Think we've dtd once or twice maybe, I wouldn't before I was passed the 7 weeks I'd had my mc at, then was feeling sick moat of the time, and by sept (our honeymoon) I had to stop him half way through cos BH were so painful.

I had some light bleeding after dtd last night, scared me a bit and will definitely put off OH. Baby is kicking away fine today luckily but I doubt we'll do it again :'''''(

Ive felt too sensitive down below on the times weve tried. Plus it kinda freaks my oh out whch sucks as Im now a week over my due date xxu

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back