Let's share our ttc tips that we think worked?!

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Mummyto3, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Mummyto3

Mummyto3 Well-Known Member

Hi Girlies,

After another BFN that I really got my hopes up on as I had so many signs :wall2: I thought I'd turn my sad face upside down! And start a thread for girlies who have had their bfp now or previously to help share their tips? For us other girls to focus on 👍

So on the month you fell pregnant what did you do?

Thank you :dance:
    x

2. fairyprincess

fairyprincess Well-Known Member

Hey,

I took soy- 150mg on CD3-7 which helped shorten my cycle due to PCOS. I took EPO- 3000mg from CD1 until ov day. We BD'd every other day until I started to get a faint on OPK, then we BD'd every day then during FW twice a day lol.

I don't know if this helped but I also dos legs in the air for 20mins after BD and keep my feet warm once I'd ov'd.

:dust: to everyone, hope you all get your :bfp: soon x

3. Glordag

Glordag Well-Known Member

This is a bit embarrassing but I think a diy orgasm helps to get the stuff in the right place once your chap has errr done the business. There is some theory behind it.

I've got 3 children. All conceived in 3 months, 2 months and the third after one go. Got to be worth a go (cringe)

4. Lilalylola

Lilalylola Well-Known Member

I second this! Worked for me twice!

5. Kholl

Kholl Well-Known Member

Worked for me too! 3 times so far!

Also taking 3,000mg of maca a day. I got pregnant with irregular cycles while breastfeeding a TON day and night.

6. Mummyto3

Mummyto3 Well-Known Member

Think we have a clear winner!!

Just been reading about SMEP think I may look in to this too, feel free to share any tips on this too?!!:dust:

7. Applecider

Applecider Well-Known Member

I've just looked back at my old diary and noticed that I did ov tests early in the cycle and totally forgot I Ov'd very early not like I thought. So ov tests as soon as AF finishes just to see. One girl Ov'd on day 5 if I remember right xx