lets be positive

k8_005

Reaction score
Ok so I'm prob the worst one for having a moan and a winge especially in the heat but today iv decided to be positive and try and go without moaning this may mean I spend half my day under a cold shower I'm not sure yet but I refuse to let the heat beat me. I recon baby might be picking up on me being a wingey moany cow and that's why doesn't want to meet me yet so figured if I'm all suger and sweetness maybe il get my wish of an early baby?! Here's to hopefullness !

I like your thinking. I'll join you - I've got a good day planned - working this morning but then meeting my mum for lunch, got the afternoon off when I plan to finish painting the nursery (having given up on OH ever doing it!) and then I've only got 10 days left at work until mat leave starts - lots of reasons to be cheerful!! Hope it lasts...! :)

Im feelin pretty positive...sun is shining...gonna try and sit in garden for a bit this mornin if its not too uncomfortable...got my mw appt this afternoon...then goin to see if i can get carphone warehouse to upgrae my phone to somethin more reliable before baby comes

Hav a good day girls and fx our babies come and meet us soon :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back