Let the crazy fortnight commence!!

What did you do different this month (if anything mel?) x x

Nothing, apart from using the new cb digital opk's.
I did have a lap & dye in April and even though my tubes were clear cant help but feel it helped it some way.

Rooting for you honey xx

Maybe they are good after all then :) how many times did you dtd over fertile time? Only on here could you ask that haha!! Has it started to sink in get? :) x x

We dtd 6 times, if I'm honest was hoping for more but hubby had a real hayfever attack!
So your defo in with a massive chance :)

Just had a lovely long chat with hubby and yes we're so excited - seeing the digi helped alot.
xx

Thanks girls pretty bummed, was feeling a little hopeful for this one, should have learnt my lesson ey ! X

BabyDust *****

bfn at 11/12 dpo. Absolutely gutted :-( soo wish I hadn't now cos I've got to paint a smile on my face for patients at work now when inside I'm a mess. I just don't know what else to do. I know that you got your bfp later than that mel i just feel that this isn't my month. Cramps are pretty bad now and wish af would just come and then do one :-( sorry for the rant ladies I'm just over this!!!

Your not out yet honey.
I tested at 10dpo when I was really crampy and got bfn.
I now realise that was too early, well for me anyway.
Just try and think positive.
Sending big hugs xx

Aw no hun that's crap :-( like mel says though you're not out yet. Try and keep positive xxx

Sorry Jen, big hugs today and there's still a glimmer of hope xxx

Jen remember you're not out till the witch arrives. Some eggs don't even implant until 12dpo. Give it a few days and test again, maybe on Sunday. Keeping my fingers crossed for you! x

Thanks girls! Yeah I know trying to stay positive but cramps are pretty strong now so think she will come today or tomorrow. Gonna hold of til sun if she doesn't come but I know in my hard already. Armed with cheapy opk's and temp gauge this month so might try smep. Dunno what else will work cos we tried so hard this month x x

Aw dh just dropped a box of Krispy kremes to me at work to cheer me up! Thank god for having a good 'un x x

You are so lucky! All I got from my hubby was a bag of dog mess left on the floor because one of them had an upset tummy in the night and he wanted me to know where to disinfect!!!!! I know romance comes in all shapes and forms but surely this is NOT it???? I don't know if I'm going to laugh to cry x

You are so lucky! All I got from my hubby was a bag of dog mess left on the floor because one of them had an upset tummy in the night and he wanted me to know where to disinfect!!!!! I know romance comes in all shapes and forms but surely this is NOT it???? I don't know if I'm going to laugh to cry x

Lmao this made me laugh out loud then, and i am in a really quiet office!! Awkward! Xx

Thanks girls! Yeah I know trying to stay positive but cramps are pretty strong now so think she will come today or tomorrow. Gonna hold of til sun if she doesn't come but I know in my hard already. Armed with cheapy opk's and temp gauge this month so might try smep. Dunno what else will work cos we tried so hard this month x x

Aw hun, well hopefully next month will be the month if it's not this month.
I posted a depressed thread back in April i think when af arrived, as i hd dtd pretty much every day for two and a half weeks or so, and felt that we literally did everything we could to ensure a bfp. Had a mini break down when af arrived as was so so disappointed and frustrated. Then the following month i didn't opk or even think about timing or whatever and we caught.
Don't think there is any rhyme or reason to things sometimes... if there was a simple method of getting pregnant then everyone would be doing it a particular way. But the fact that there is so much conflicting advice and recommendations out there suggests that no one way is the right way 100% of the time. Think there's a lot of luck involved, but you've managed it before and you will manage it again.
Hopefully i will bring you some luck next month with the august testing thread.
At least you've got a lovely hubby eh :) xxx

Lmao this made me laugh out loud then, and i am in a really quiet office!! Awkward! Xx

Oh no, sorry! lol

Having read that back it looks like I don't know if it was my husband or a dog that made the mess!:lol: For those that don't know I have 2 dogs.

Oh no, sorry! lol

Having read that back it looks like I don't know if it was my husband or a dog that made the mess!:lol: For those that don't know I have 2 dogs.

Haha :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back