Let the crazy fortnight commence!!

Good luck. I hope the horrid witch stays away for all of you x x x

Is it still there this morning? I feel really af'y, she is on her way I'd say. If I got even a couple of days of spotting I would feel like I'm getting somewhere. Last month was 6 days worth! X x

I've had my ET on sat and due to test on the 17th it's tricky to SS as the side effects from the drugs I'm on are similar to pregnancy symptoms. We are feeling positive x

That will be an amazing bfp clairabella, good luck! Xx

Is it still there this morning? I feel really af'y, she is on her way I'd say. If I got even a couple of days of spotting I would feel like I'm getting somewhere. Last month was 6 days worth! X x

6 days of spotting that's pants ! It seems common doesn't it at the mo that there's a few on here with quite a few days of spotting

What's your cycles been like? X

BabyDust *****

FX Claireabella that its all good signs for your BfP :)

BabyDust *****

I'm CD27 10DPO and thinking that AF may be coming early

Had that brown cm on a wipe yesterday and feel quite crampy low down

Would be quite annoying as then all my cycles and LP are again all different ! X

BabyDust *****

Would be quite annoying as then all my cycles and LP are again all different ! X

BabyDust *****

Could still be implantation Sarah, if no af tomorrow I would test thu if I was you x x

I've had my ET on sat and due to test on the 17th it's tricky to SS as the side effects from the drugs I'm on are similar to pregnancy symptoms. We are feeling positive x

Aw I'm so glad you feel positive. Keep us posted x x

Knicker checking!! Still no spotting. Still cramping but again could be a touch of constipation. Aaagghh hate this bit!! X x

BabyDust *****

Could still be implantation Sarah, if no af tomorrow I would test thu if I was you x x

Was a bfn this afternoon on an IC still crampy no af yet ! X

BabyDust *****

Hope she stays away Sarah!!
Aw excited for you claireabella. Enjoy the weather and try and relax x x

BabyDust *****

Could still be early at 10dpo. I tested at 10dpo too and got a bfn and still waiting on af ... Testing again tomorrow ..... Arrrggghhhh!! xx

Any updates?? I've got cramps again, didn't have spotting when I woke up but think they will start, so prob af will come, but I'm super dizzy today!!

BabyDust *****

BabyDust *****

Could still be early at 10dpo. I tested at 10dpo too and got a bfn and still waiting on af ... Testing again tomorrow ..... Arrrggghhhh!! xx

Mel you've done it :)

BabyDust *****

Test Sarah test!!! ;-) my hpt's didn't come today! Still waiting on spotting. Don't know why just don't feel positive x x

Ha ha I'm at work on a long day today and long day tomorrow so if af hasn't arrived will have to test Friday morning maybe tomorrow I can squeeze one in lol if I get up super early x

Not feeling too hopeful with the return of the spotting x x

BabyDust *****

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back