Let the crazy fortnight commence!!

I've had that low low dull crampy ache on and off since ovulation too, strange, seems to be turning into a gripey pain now, time will tell cx

Morning Sarah!!
I'm alright, cd23 today, totally lost on ovulation but gonna count it as 3dpo cos of my positive on wed. I still have like far off cramping low down. I just don't know what it is, it's too early for af or for bfp signs I would say unless I did ov earlier and positive was a fluke (??!!!) or something. God knows. But gonna hang off til next fri if I can anyway.

How are you feeling today? X x

Oh you never know Hun hopefully it's all pointing in the right direction for you, I really really hope this is your month :)

I'm ok thanks super grumpy today with an ulcer coming on my lip lol! I usually only get those before af ? I'm cd 24 today and 7doo I had hoped that this would also be our month but I'm wondering if I'm going to end up with a random 28-29 day cycle

On the plus side oh surprised me with tickets to Rolling Stones in Hyde park today with a hotel :) so going to go relax in the sun and have some fun :)

Any plans for the sunshine? X

BabyDust *****

I ran out of strips yesterday, the last one there was virtually no line. I thought 15 would be plenty, but I started testing on around day 10 and some days I did 2 a day, morning and evening. I am not really ovulation savvy enough, may need to consider my approach more next cycle (if af turns up) and buy loads of cheap opks.

DH has been out on a works do since midday. He came home at 8pm and very quickly started snoring on the sofa. I am not sure he listened to my request (he called it nagging) not to drink too much when we are ttc - grrrr!

Think I have to sit back and see what happens now.

You however hun, must have every possible day covered!!! xxx

I bought a big pach of cheapys off eBay for a fiver yest for if I need next cycle to see how I get on cos think I wasted my money on big expensive ones. That was my first month using them tho.

My hubby was out last night too and is currently asleep in spare room which means he was too drunk to come to bed. Won't be that when I wake him
Up to cut the grass haha!!

So did you get him up early to cut the grass? My dh got up at 7.30 with my son : )
I was tempted to try the expensive tests that lots of you girls have been using this month, but based on your experience I think I am just going to get myself a bumper pack of cheap ones if there is no bfp this month. xx

Morning Sarah!!
I'm alright, cd23 today, totally lost on ovulation but gonna count it as 3dpo cos of my positive on wed. I still have like far off cramping low down. I just don't know what it is, it's too early for af or for bfp signs I would say unless I did ov earlier and positive was a fluke (??!!!) or something. God knows. But gonna hang off til next fri if I can anyway.

Oh you never know Hun hopefully it's all pointing in the right direction for you, I really really hope this is your month :)

I'm ok thanks super grumpy today with an ulcer coming on my lip lol! I usually only get those before af ? I'm cd 24 today and 7doo I had hoped that this would also be our month but I'm wondering if I'm going to end up with a random 28-29 day cycle

On the plus side oh surprised me with tickets to Rolling Stones in Hyde park today with a hotel :) so going to go relax in the sun and have some fun :)

BabyDust *****

Oh how lovely - have a great day xx

Morning Sarah!!

BabyDust *****

Aw that looks like it would be amazing!! Go oh! ;-) booo for your ulcer, they are horrible things. Maybe your just grumpy cos you think your out. Stay positive tho hon.

I had family and friends round today so was lovely. My bro was round with his 2 week old. She is amazing and makes me even brooder.

I'm starting to feel like I'm out. Cramping is really quite intense now. It's almost like af cramps.. I hate not knowing what's happening. The only thing I was wondering was could it be like constipation. Tmi but I'm still trying to get normal movement after hols, it's so low down tho. Also went to toilet earlier and still got thick whitish cm. is this what ewcm is like? Sorry for all the questions haha!!

Did you enjoy good weather today? X x

I ran out of strips yesterday, the last one there was virtually no line. I thought 15 would be plenty, but I started testing on around day 10 and some days I did 2 a day, morning and evening. I am not really ovulation savvy enough, may need to consider my approach more next cycle (if af turns up) and buy loads of cheap opks.

DH has been out on a works do since midday. He came home at 8pm and very quickly started snoring on the sofa. I am not sure he listened to my request (he called it nagging) not to drink too much when we are ttc - grrrr!

Think I have to sit back and see what happens now.

You however hun, must have every possible day covered!!! xxx

I bought a big pach of cheapys off eBay for a fiver yest for if I need next cycle to see how I get on cos think I wasted my money on big expensive ones. That was my first month using them tho.

My hubby was out last night too and is currently asleep in spare room which means he was too drunk to come to bed. Won't be that when I wake him
Up to cut the grass haha!!

So did you get him up early to cut the grass? My dh got up at 7.30 with my son : )
I was tempted to try the expensive tests that lots of you girls have been using this month, but based on your experience I think I am just going to get myself a bumper pack of cheap ones if there is no bfp this month. xx

Yeah he did haha. Also built up my table and chairs so garden was looking lovely for BBQ today :) go your oh! ;-)

Yeah I'm defo gonna stick to cheapies if this isn't our month so good plan x x

How did transfer go claireabella? X x

Morning Sarah!!

BabyDust *****

Aw that looks like it would be amazing!! Go oh! ;-) booo for your ulcer, they are horrible things. Maybe your just grumpy cos you think your out. Stay positive tho hon.

I had family and friends round today so was lovely. My bro was round with his 2 week old. She is amazing and makes me even brooder.

I'm starting to feel like I'm out. Cramping is really quite intense now. It's almost like af cramps.. I hate not knowing what's happening. The only thing I was wondering was could it be like constipation. Tmi but I'm still trying to get normal movement after hols, it's so low down tho. Also went to toilet earlier and still got thick whitish cm. is this what ewcm is like? Sorry for all the questions haha!!

Did you enjoy good weather today? X x

Ah that sounds like a lovely weekend ahh I love babies ;-)

I would say that's what my Ewcm is like although I'm not abundant in those areas if you get my drift without tmi lol cramp pains could be ovulation or a sign things are moving although I do get twinges and cramps after ovulation x

We had a fab time at the stones and came home the long way to get the train so walked down the Thames on the south side it was beautiful in the sun x

No symptoms to report 8dpo only if I search hard, could say sore nipples on touch and day before yesterday bd was very uncomfortable ?? X

BabyDust *****

How's everyone today?? I'm feeling af type crampy booo!! :-( on knicker watch as of today too as this is when spotting started last cycle. Please please stay away!!

Cd26 today 9dpo nothing to report apart from being very emotional and very fed up!

Fingers crossed Jen its still Early for af for you isn't it? X

BabyDust *****

Yeah I'm cd 25 and cd31 is latest I've got. Started Implantation spotting on this day with bfp and also spotting on this day with af so constantly checking!

Hope your ok, only a few more days to wait!! X x

Yeah I'm cd 25 and cd31 is latest I've got. Started Implantation spotting on this day with bfp and also spotting on this day with af so constantly checking!

Hope your ok, only a few more days to wait!! X x

Ohhhhh well fx that its all good signs for you, you've worked bloody hard for this bfp! X

BabyDust *****

I know and I think that's why I will be so disappointed. It's like what more can we do!! X x

Hi girls

Ah fx for you t84.

I am on my first day back in the office today. Doing ok and only cried once which was just in front of one person so not so bad. Feels good to be busy really. Got a full week of meetings and visits so should keep my mind off ss. Had a bit of cramping on Saturday which could have been ovulation. No idea really. We are still keeping to our every other day bd.

Glad everyone had a good weekend. It's lush to finally have some nice weather. Had a bbq at my parents on Saturday which was really nice.

No idea when i am testing yet as no idea when i ovulated. Could have been a week ago, or Saturday, or i could still be yet to ovulate! Who knows. Going to try and keep relaxed though. I did put myself down on the testing thread for the 19th but might leave it slightly later than that. will see how i feel i guess.

sorry, mammoth post! Xxx

Aw glad your back at work hon, sometimes that's what you need. Your still gonna have shit days but your a step forward. Do people at work know why you were off?

Hopefully your cycles will be the same and testing day would be the same.

I can't take my mind off it today. Every pain and niggle i go over. Now got pains in my foof low down, I had this with bfp but also an af symptom for me, you just never know. Hope these next couple of days go fast. Results for 21 day bloods don't come back til fri now either... Grr!! X x

I thought your bloods were coming back today?? Hopefully it will be good news on Friday :) and hopefully the tww will go super quick!!

A couple of people at work know, but most just think I've been sick. Home now and feel shattered!! Early night for me I think!! Xxx

Knicker watch has commenced early !! Just had glob of brown coloured cm when wiped have niggly cramp low down x

BabyDust *****

^wss!!! Eeeekkkk!! X x

Ah I'd love to think so but knowing my blooming luck it's early spotting for af

Fx it stays away! X

BabyDust *****

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member