Let the crazy fortnight commence!!

Think I am possibly in the 2ww now too... haven't done any opks since Monday and not even sure if that one was just detecting left over pregnancy hormones, but if my cycles are still the same, think I would have ovulated by now.
We've only dtd twice, although are going to again tonight. Not sure how positive I'm feeling... would love to get a bfp straight away though. Still have the odd moment where I forget I'm not still pregnant, which is really crappy.
Fx we all have a lucky month eh girls! xx

Defo! Positive thinking Naomi!! :) here's hoping we can be bump buddies as well as cycle buddies :) x x

Aww that would be perfect!! Definitely got my fx for both of us. Got a feeling you've done it this month :) xx

You never think it about yourself do you. I'm not so sure cos I got a near positive on a cheapy opk so think I did ov yest as i thought x x

When you have an IVF cycle you test 14 days after fertilisation so it's the same time as a natural cycle. X

Aw I'm keeping everything crossed for you, you defo deserve a bfp after all that hard work. You need to keep your mind mega busy over next 2 weeks, I would be driving myself nuts x x

Think I am possibly in the 2ww now too... haven't done any opks since Monday and not even sure if that one was just detecting left over pregnancy hormones, but if my cycles are still the same, think I would have ovulated by now.
We've only dtd twice, although are going to again tonight. Not sure how positive I'm feeling... would love to get a bfp straight away though. Still have the odd moment where I forget I'm not still pregnant, which is really crappy.
Fx we all have a lucky month eh girls! xx

Defo! Positive thinking Naomi!! :) here's hoping we can be bump buddies as well as cycle buddies :) x x

Aww that would be perfect!! Definitely got my fx for both of us. Got a feeling you've done it this month :) xx

You never think it about yourself do you. I'm not so sure cos I got a near positive on a cheapy opk so think I did ov yest as i thought x x

Well, whenever you ov'd, you would have had such a huge store of swimmers up there from all the bd'ing, I'm sure you'll be fine. Xx

Thanks Naomi, I sooo hope so. Hate this waiting part! Looking forward to my 21 day bloods on monday to see what they say. Hoping nothing bad!! How are you feeling? X x

Ah fx it's good news Monday then.

I'm ok, dtd every other day since Saturday and going to continue for the next week or so in case I haven't actually ovulated yet. Trying to keep calm about everything ATM, but I know I am going to be gutted if I don't catch this month. Xx

How is everyone today then? I'm either 1dpo or 4 today (I think haha!) getting a lot of faint cramping today but don't know what it is. Too early for implantation and af so god knows!! X x

Could the cramping be ovulation? Perhaps if it was your positive yesterday, ovulation might actually be happening today? I usually get my positive test a bit before I get actual ovulation cramps... who knows. It could be something completely unrelated...

No idea where I am in my cycle. If I ovulated when I normally do I'd be 4dpo today, but despite getting the positive test, I'm not sure if it was due to pregnancy hormones still being in my body. Noticed an increase in cm but not really ewcm over the weekend. But didn't get any ovulation cramps at all. So maybe I haven't ovulated...

Hoping I have though. Keeping up with the every-other-day dtd for another week.
xxx

Just don't know what to think! It's just sooo late for ovulation. Time will tell over the next week or so.

Aw I hope you've ov'd too, a positive is a good sign tho, so fx.

You got something fun planned for the weekend? :) x x

Good luck ladies - just thought I'd pop in and see how you're all getting on... lots of love xx

Thanks hon, how are you getting on? X x

Just don't know what to think! It's just sooo late for ovulation. Time will tell over the next week or so.

Aw I hope you've ov'd too, a positive is a good sign tho, so fx.

You got something fun planned for the weekend? :) x x

My sister is home for the weekend so going to my parents tomorrow but that's about it really. Hubby is working, so probably just laze around and catch up with housework etc. fun fun!

You got much planned?xxx

Good you have stuff to keep you busy! It's so important these 2 weeks. I'm gonna have a wee BBQ tomorrow probs cos its to be nice weather yay!! :) I still have dull aching low down still. I just have a gut feeling that it wasn't ovulation yest but I can't explain what's going on, its defo not pregnancy related this early but too late for ov iykwim. it's annoying but just have to see what the next week brings x x

Hi girls. I am going to go by cd19 - which is a definite - as for ovulation, I did not get a nice bright line on my opks, just a pale one around 15, 16, 17. Having some strange mild cramping feelings this evening, haven't got a clue what it is. Feels more comfortable since getting into bed.

At least the sun is going to shine this weekend so that we can do nice things and take our minds off waiting. My weekend is quite full:

Went to to the beach this afternoon / evening, so beautiful and relaxing with the tide rolling in.
Tomorrow is a local village carnival.
Sunday is the beach and / or strawberry picking with a friend and her children.
I am sure we will fit in a bbq somewhere along the way.

Hope you are all ok xxx

Hey ajay, sounds like a lovely weekend you have planned :) its so nice to make good use of the weather! Sounds like maybe you are still going to ov, are you still testing? X x

I ran out of strips yesterday, the last one there was virtually no line. I thought 15 would be plenty, but I started testing on around day 10 and some days I did 2 a day, morning and evening. I am not really ovulation savvy enough, may need to consider my approach more next cycle (if af turns up) and buy loads of cheap opks.

DH has been out on a works do since midday. He came home at 8pm and very quickly started snoring on the sofa. I am not sure he listened to my request (he called it nagging) not to drink too much when we are ttc - grrrr!

Think I have to sit back and see what happens now.

You however hun, must have every possible day covered!!! xxx

Last edited:
Hey girls how's everyone getting along?

Sarah xx

BabyDust *****

I ran out of strips yesterday, the last one there was virtually no line. I thought 15 would be plenty, but I started testing on around day 10 and some days I did 2 a day, morning and evening. I am not really ovulation savvy enough, may need to consider my approach more next cycle (if af turns up) and buy loads of cheap opks.

DH has been out on a works do since midday. He came home at 8pm and very quickly started snoring on the sofa. I am not sure he listened to my request (he called it nagging) not to drink too much when we are ttc - grrrr!

Think I have to sit back and see what happens now.

You however hun, must have every possible day covered!!! xxx

I bought a big pach of cheapys off eBay for a fiver yest for if I need next cycle to see how I get on cos think I wasted my money on big expensive ones. That was my first month using them tho.

My hubby was out last night too and is currently asleep in spare room which means he was too drunk to come to bed. Won't be that when I wake him
Up to cut the grass haha!!

Morning Sarah!!
I'm alright, cd23 today, totally lost on ovulation but gonna count it as 3dpo cos of my positive on wed. I still have like far off cramping low down. I just don't know what it is, it's too early for af or for bfp signs I would say unless I did ov earlier and positive was a fluke (??!!!) or something. God knows. But gonna hang off til next fri if I can anyway.

How are you feeling today? X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back