Let the crazy fortnight commence!!

Thanks ladies!! Still in shock, out with my granny just now and can't think of anything else. Keep everything crossed its a sticky one x x

Aww thats brilliant hun massive congrats and a load of sticky dust coming your way i hope u have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

A massive congratulations to you hun!!
Sorry to hear about ure grandad the same happened to my nan and she got the feeling back so hopefully ure grandad will to in time :) xxx

Thanks hon, that's nice to know x x

Brilliant news congratulations, hoping your grandad makes a speedy recovery xx

Really sorry to hear about your grandad hunni.

But wowsers, huge congratulations to you.

What a mix of emotions you must be feeling.

Sending bundles of extra sticky baby dust your way - save me a seat in Tri 1 xx

Omg amazing news!!!!!! So pleased for you!!! Hope its a lovely sticky bean :) really sorry to hear your other news, but hopefully he will be ok. Imagine your granny must be finding it tough- good that she's got you there though.
Hopefully things will settle down from that side of things soon so you can properly celebrate xxx

I think you need to at least call it Viva!! Congratulations love!! xxx

WOWZERS reading this on my dinner and bout choked on my apple!! So happy for you lovely!!! Great news fx for sticky bean :))) yay!! Xxxxx

I know I said I wouldn't be on her but I had to know if u had done it and u have!!!! Sorry to hear about ur grandad! Big hugs and big congratulations! Xx

Thank you so much ladies, especially seen as a lot of you have had difficult months. I'm proof tho that their is life after loss. I will save you all seats and I'm praying I'm their for keeps and your following me soon x x

Good luck ladies who are still to test x

Again I am sooo sorry hon, makes my need bittersweet cos I was really routing for you! Like I say enjoy your few months off and fill it with fun and happiness :hugs: x x

Thanks ladies!! Still in shock, out with my granny just now and can't think of anything else. Keep everything crossed its a sticky one x x

What a day of mixed emotions for you. I hope your grandad starts to make a recovery soon and I hope your granny is ok - she must be in shock and really worried.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back