Let the crazy fortnight commence!!

T84

Reaction score
Anyone else 1dpo or close! I can tell I'm gonna need some support here, already going mad waiting! Still no solid smily on digi opk's but ff has put me at 1dpo today so I'm going by that! Not holding out much hope as I just can't be 100% sure I'm even ovulating after mc, if i got a solid i woild be more positive. ive got 21 days bloods (or 25 in my case) next monday so stressing about that too, at least ill know tho x x

Hi. I am pretty close to you. I got a fairly good line on my opk yesterday. My miscarriage, in April has thrown my cycle out- it appears to be longer again. On my last pregnancy got a bfp from sex once in the month on cd 11 and I was on 27/ 28 day cycles. It looks like I am back to 32/33 day cycles which is as it was when I conceived my ds 5 years ago. I am on cd 17 today, so I am looking to test around the 16th or 17th. Lets hope it is positive for you Hun- I mean, you really have put in the effort this month. My challenge will be not testing early. Testing early last month means I am aware of a chemical pregnancy xx

So sorry again for your loss ajay :-( the hardest cycle was defo after my mc so I feel your pain hon. Have you managed to get more bding in this cycle. I've given up now, I'm ready to sit back and what will be will be. If not at least I have my 21 day bloods to get other things rolling. I just have a really bad feeling I'm not ov'ing after mc x x

So sorry again for your loss ajay :-( the hardest cycle was defo after my mc so I feel your pain hon. Have you managed to get more bding in this cycle. I've given up now, I'm ready to sit back and what will be will be. If not at least I have my 21 day bloods to get other things rolling. I just have a really bad feeling I'm not ov'ing after mc x x

I am really sorry for your loss too hun, so much disappointment and sadness I know xx. This will happen for us, it's just our bodies are confusing us a bit at the mo. After Saturday's little argument, DH and I sorted things out over a glass of wine and the bd'ing commenced again, Sunday and last night. Going for the every other approach this month. Still got a line on opk today. it hasn't given me a line as bright at the control line like I would have liked, but to be honest I am a complete novice with the tests. I like the idea of the smiley faces but not if they flash at me for 9 days!!!!

I think dh and I need to dtd at least once more before I sit back and joining you in the crazy 2ww.

What is the 21 day blood test you are having? Xxx

Im 1dpo chick or supposed to be anyway xx

Yay you can join us in the madness! How are you feeling about it? Do you think you have some enough? I suppose us woman who are desperate for their bfp never feel like we have done enough x x

I am really sorry for your loss too hun, so much disappointment and sadness I know xx. This will happen for us, it's just our bodies are confusing us a bit at the mo. After Saturday's little argument, DH and I sorted things out over a glass of wine and the bd'ing commenced again, Sunday and last night. Going for the every other approach this month. Still got a line on opk today. it hasn't given me a line as bright at the control line like I would have liked, but to be honest I am a complete novice with the tests. I like the idea of the smiley faces but not if they flash at me for 9 days!!!!

I think dh and I need to dtd at least once more before I sit back and joining you in the crazy 2ww.

What is the 21 day blood test you are having? Xxx

Glad you got things sorted and got your bding in!! It tests for a multitude of things that the doc rhymed off, but mostly tests your progesterone levels to see if you have ov'd that month x x

Yay you can join us in the madness! How are you feeling about it? Do you think you have some enough? I suppose us woman who are desperate for their bfp never feel like we have done enough x x

I dont think so chick ive stopped my dong quai for now we dtd not as much as last month but my cycles only 21 days at the moment so not alot of time between my cycles. Im hoping because we have dtd over when I thought I ov it is enough xx how are you feeling hun
The tww makes me go crazy xx

I'm gonna join you ladies for the crazy fortnight. Me and oh are half way through a IVF cycle. My egg collection was on Monday 8 fertilised and I'm having the transfer on Saturday so this makes me 3dpo
Fx we get lots of well deserved BFPs
X

I dont think so chick ive stopped my dong quai for now we dtd not as much as last month but my cycles only 21 days at the moment so not alot of time between my cycles. Im hoping because we have dtd over when I thought I ov it is enough xx how are you feeling hun

I've seen you mention song quai before.. What is it? Keeping my fingers crossed for you hon. Had such an upsetting night last night that I'm just gonna try and stay positive. I just have a really bad feeling that I haven't ovulated as I never got my peak on digi opk. Also choked with cold and jet lagged so not sleeping at all. Gonna keep myself busy tho over next 2 weeks and pray that I don't start spotting as early as before. What's your plans for staying busy? X x

I'm gonna join you ladies for the crazy fortnight. Me and oh are half way through a IVF cycle. My egg collection was on Monday 8 fertilised and I'm having the transfer on Saturday so this makes me 3dpo
X

Oh my word!! You must be on the edge of your seat! How did process go? X x

I've seen you mention song quai before.. What is it? Keeping my fingers crossed for you hon. Had such an upsetting night last night that I'm just gonna try and stay positive. I just have a really bad feeling that I haven't ovulated as I never got my peak on digi opk. Also choked with cold and jet lagged so not sleeping at all. Gonna keep myself busy tho over next 2 weeks and pray that I don't start spotting as early as before. What's your plans for staying busy? X x

Its supposed to be an estrogen balancer I think and agnus cactus is for progesterone. Sorry your had an upsetting night chick I have them its really hard when you want it so bad. At least your getting your bloods checked doctors wont check mine and im not sure im ovulating full stop. I felt really positive about this cycle and now im not too sure

Distraction wise if im not at work at tye weekends im painting and trying to fix up the house and thinking about booking the wedding. Doesnt stop the thoughtful nights tho xxx

X

I did the short protocol which involved 11 days of injections these didn't bother me but I'm glad they are over no real issues but they made me tired. The scans to check on the follicles were nerve wracking as if you don't produce any follicles the cycle us cancelled. I was asleep for the egg collection and have felt tender since. We got 11 eggs, 8 fertilised and were are having the transfer on sat. It's been tough but not horrendous. A BFP will certainly make it worthwhile
X

I just wanted to pop my head in and wish all you lovely ladies lots of luck, I hope the 2ww passes quickly and you all get your sticky BFP's

Michelle x

Think I am possibly in the 2ww now too... haven't done any opks since Monday and not even sure if that one was just detecting left over pregnancy hormones, but if my cycles are still the same, think I would have ovulated by now.
We've only dtd twice, although are going to again tonight. Not sure how positive I'm feeling... would love to get a bfp straight away though. Still have the odd moment where I forget I'm not still pregnant, which is really crappy.
Fx we all have a lucky month eh girls! xx

Think I am possibly in the 2ww now too... haven't done any opks since Monday and not even sure if that one was just detecting left over pregnancy hormones, but if my cycles are still the same, think I would have ovulated by now.
We've only dtd twice, although are going to again tonight. Not sure how positive I'm feeling... would love to get a bfp straight away though. Still have the odd moment where I forget I'm not still pregnant, which is really crappy.

Defo! Positive thinking Naomi!! :) here's hoping we can be bump buddies as well as cycle buddies :) x x

Just seen your signature. Thanks Naomip :) fx for you too sweetie x x

X

I did the short protocol which involved 11 days of injections these didn't bother me but I'm glad they are over no real issues but they made me tired. The scans to check on the follicles were nerve wracking as if you don't produce any follicles the cycle us cancelled. I was asleep for the egg collection and have felt tender since. We got 11 eggs, 8 fertilised and were are having the transfer on sat. It's been tough but not horrendous. A BFP will certainly make it worthwhile
X

God it's hard enough ttc without all the horrid extras. I'm so sorry you had to go though that. When you say they will be implanted on sat, how long will you have to wait to test. I'm guessing a bit longer than 'natural' (sorry horrible way to put it but don't know how else) implantation x x

Defo! Positive thinking Naomi!! :) here's hoping we can be bump buddies as well as cycle buddies :) x x

Aww that would be perfect!! Definitely got my fx for both of us. Got a feeling you've done it this month :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back