less than a 100 days left!!!!

futuremum

Reaction score
Hello!!!

Cannot beleive there is less than a 100 days left till my boy is born!!!! :D That makes it so close now!!!!

Hi futuremum
I'm right behind you - nervous and very excited! Have funny feeling though that this little beasty is going to be late!
xx

Hello!!!

I had the feeling it was going to be late too but now it is the contrary. i have the feeling he might come earlier, which in a way i hope, do not want to spend christmas in hospital, want to be near the tree holding baby :)
But he is not a very active baby so i do not know

hello again
I saw my midwife yesterday. We discussed dates and dispite the fact that I thought this baby would be late, I also now think it's coming earlier than expected. Also, was convinced that it was going to be a girlie, but since yesterday, have changed my mind again. All confused - guess it'll all just stay a HUGE surprise.
Can't wait!! I know what you mean about christmas and being at home. I'm having to rent a place for us over the christmas holidays in Cape Town as our house is 2.5 hours away from hospital. A bit of a hassle, but the kids understand about the tree and all that. Here in southern hemisphere, christmas is spent around the pool anyway!!!
Now, dreaming of a truly british Xmas......... all snuggled up infront of fire!!
Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!!!! No doubt you're getting as impatient as me?
Emilia xx :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back