less mess foods...

stephj25

Reaction score
Olivia will be on solids in 2 weeks and I just wondered what the messiest finger foods are and what are the least messiest?

I know she is going to make a mess, that's a given, but I have OCD and I want to give her the messiest foods at home....the least messiest when away from home!!

I hope that makes sense!! :oooo:

Lol even the less messy foods can sometimes cause destruction!

I found steamed carrot strips, potatos, and brocolli are the least messy, other than that... I can't think of anything that havnt or won't cause a mess x

Yep Louise is right! They seem to manage to make everything a soggy mess?!

Broccoli is a nightmare in our house because she's started blowing the food out of her mouth and she fires all the little green balls at you.

Parsnips/carrot/swede sticks aren't too bad.

And apple sticks

Broccoli is a nightmare in our house because she's started blowing the food out of her mouth and she fires all the little green balls at you.

Parsnips/carrot/swede sticks aren't too bad.

And apple sticks

ahh thank you!! now I know what to start her on when the time comes!! and thanks Loopy Lou :)

Last edited:
Brocolli is a nightmare for us too- the little green bits get everywhere - and I mean everywhere!!

Lol H loves broccoli so she literally shovels the lot in, licks her fingers and then licks the tray clean! No messy green bits for us lol! She's like a Hoover! I do kno what you mean though , before she was fully aware, it did used to go everywhere! It's not the easiest thing to Hoover or brush up either is it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back