Less likely to miscarry after live birth?

Silverbug74

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I had 3 miscarriages then had my daughter in 2018 after being prescribed aspirin and progesterone.Pregnant again and hoping for the best as I’ve read you are less likely to miscarry after a live birth?.anyone found this?.just looking for some positive stories please.

laura

Hi,

I've read that it doesn't make a difference, I had never had a miscarriage before my daughter was born but had 2 losses before we conceived this one.

Maybe contact your gp and get some advice they may prescribe aspirin and progesterone again. It's best to double check. I wish you all the best. Hope it all works out for you and you have a heathly pregnancy xx

I had 2 chemicals and 1 miscarriage at 12 weeks after I had my first daughter. I think it's just down to luck and medication or hormones. I would inform the GP if I were you. If you needed progesterone and aspirin previously, you might need a little bit of extra help this time too.x

I think it depends what caused the m/c. If it’s an underlying problem, your risk may be lower now. If it was random/chromosomal abnormalities then you’ve got the same chance of miscarriage every time. Good luck x

agreed with WinterWolf, it depends on the reasons why you can't get pregnant. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back