LEGS

paiges_mummy

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems shaving/waxing there legs???
when I was preg with my dd, I got my dp to do them for me lol

whats everyone else doing??

legs fine...

Muff... :think: there might be some issues there.. :rotfl:

i havent bothered for a while :oops: how miging!!! :oops: might have 2 get OH 2 be of some assistance!!!!

i put my legs 2 the side of my belly and wrap them around my head and then shave dem hehe... but i cant get 2 tha fanjita noway ive had to leave it for now... :rotfl:

I'm quite lucky, i'm still managing to do it myself

legs are fine,can still reach (just!!) as for the lady garden, its running very very wild :oops: however DH says he quite likes it, in a retro 70's way!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Angelblue said:
legs are fine,can still reach (just!!) as for the lady garden, its running very very wild :oops: however DH says he quite likes it, in a retro 70's way!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

hahhahha!!! alex helped me out of the bath the other day (came over all faint) he just looked at the muff and shouted!! whoowww!!!! have you seen how long it is down there???!!.. :lol: i just looked at him and said pointed at myself and said.. really? does it look like i have seen down there in the past few months? last night he got the trimmer out and trimmed it (we are talking longer than the hair on his head here lol) and waxed my bikini line lol..he completly enjoyed it lol..and said so how long will it take to grow back.. wax trip in hand.. lol...

now as for my legs.. they are very long..and i mean really really very long.. but have gone lighter some how..think im going to leave them untill im in labor lol..alex will have to probably trim and wax the muffage again same day.. lol..

i'm letting it all go wild too :oops: i hate it, but its just tooooo much like effort to keep thing tidy! christmas parties coming up next week so i'll probably make an effort with hair removal cream then... luckily OH isn't too bothered...

I can still shave my legs ok - but the lady garden is a different story might go for a wax for christmas

When you're lying on your back with your legs in those stirrups, pushing out baby, wee, poo and other gooey stuff then smooth legs and a nicely trimmed bush are the last thing you'll be wishing for!

However for convenience I've decided that if I can wait a little while longer then I'll remove the Mighty Bush with some cream :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back