Leg Cramps

Gsygal

Reaction score
Lastnight I was woken up i dont know how many times by such painful leg cramps. I actually criedout in pain and woke my poor hubby up, who was panicking thinking it was something worse :(

Today I feel like ive run a marathon, my calves are so sore. I am amking sure I keep flexing my feet today, and stretching my calves. But gawd it was sore.
(very aware that labour pains are going to be much much worse, sotrying not to be too much of a moaner, but ouchy!)

x

I've been getting these on and off for weeks but I swear they are getting worse! There was one where one of my feet actually looked about 2 sizes smaller than the other where all the muscles had tightened! But I get them quite often at night and they wake me up! Oh the joys of pregnancy! Xx

I get cramps in my toes!! It's excruciating and I moan like mad but my husband just laughs and tells me how rubbish I'm going to be in labour lol! My toes curl upwards - it looks so strange! Didn't realise it was a pregnancy symptom! xx

Apparently it's quite common in weeks 20 - 25 because baby is taking more nutrients from you, in particular calcium and magnesium.

Ah that's interesting as I have never had cramp ever but in the last few weeks I've had it a few times at night and its been so painful... I hadn't actually linked it to pregnancy but maybe that's why it has happened recently? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back