leckershell

trixipaws

Reaction score
happy 3 months to ryan :cheer:

just about slipped that in! lol just noticd ur ticker in my hugs thread.

gosh 3 months already! :shock:

hey everyone it's ryan here :wave:

well basically at the moment i mostly enjoy rolling onto my side (i'm nearly onto my front, but can't quite make it yet, i'm gonna keep trying), playing with my playmat toys, chewing my hand and drooling everywhere. that's mostly all i do at the moment except eating and sleeping of course. although i do enjoy it when mummy and daddy play games with my feet - i like looking at my tootsies.

it will be my 4 month birthday on christmas eve and on my 4 months and 1 day birthday i get loads of pressies apparently, how cool is that :)

i'm gonna get mummy to put some photos up so you can all see me :)

bye for now, i have to go talk to my purple parrot, we were having a good conversation yesterday and i wanna catch up with him, see how he's doing

ryan x

Ryan's a chatty baby,all Wilow says when she meets new people is "My name's Willow and I like boobs."

Happy 3 months Ryan! This is where it starts getting fun.

Happy 3 months ryan!!!!!

zebrastripes said:
Ryan's a chatty baby,all Wilow says when she meets new people is "My name's Willow and I like boobs."

Ellouise prefers to be more subtle she pulls peoples tops down if she spots cleavage! :shock:

at least you all have girls... ryan did it to the midwife when she visited us at home, and does it to nats mom. into boobies already.. naughty :wink: lol

God if your babies spotted mine they would run there so big.

Imogen likes to snuggle into myboobs though still - she was only b/f a couple of weeks max (expressed and formual) normal - or she likes the comfort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back