Leaving the forum....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkprincess23

Reaction score
Im sorry for the people I upset on my post "what is this site for" I wasnt aware you could report threads/people! I do think there are some nasty people on here and I am entitled to my own opinion as are the rest of you!

Hope you and your babies are all well!

s
xx

wow guess im hated for it....sorry ladies! Oh well its been deleted so but I genuinenly didnt want to offend people....i was just shocked at the negativity and bad comments by certaing people!

hiya hun i missed that post whats happend please dont leave there are some nice people on here

I missed what happened too, please don't feel you need to leave, I'm sure whatever it was can be worked out somehow, hugzzzz

Whilst I agree the thread wasn't the best idea and you're entitled to your own opinion on people. I don't dislike you or wish for you to leave. This is a great place and a brilliant place for support. It's can be difficult with different opinions, backgrounds etc but I just find it's better to not let the people you disagree with get to you. I hope you don't decide to leave, it'd be a shame xx

there was a post on PND which I felt someone was out of line....I then made a post titled " what is this forum for" which I put I thought it was for help and adviced not bitching and negative comments...and a few people thought I was out of line..it was deleted.....i just saw that 40+ people viewed this post so I guess I upset people and that wasnt my intention! I pm the person that I had a problem with...I wasnt aware you could report a post!

The majority of people are in the same boat then a few certain people post who think they hae all the answers!

I really didnt mean to upset anyone but I feel a bit intimidated!

Either you are sorry or you aren't!!

You said you think ppl were nasty but you also apologised, so why bother?

Its getting a bit tedious now that you've started another thread on this

TBH it doesn't sound like you really know what you are talking about.

You said in your PM to me that you know that I meant well, so why are you now saying in public that I said bitchy things & that I think I know all the answers?

:roll:

Hey hun,

I'm sure its against forum rules to make leaving threads, sorry, so reckon this will be closed.

No one wants you to leave though I'm sure, so hope you decide to stay :hug: At the end of the day, we're all in the same boat looking for support and good chat :hug:

Xx

Thread closed as per forum rules

Anti-forum 'I am leaving....' or threads leaving behind negativity/bad feeling, will either be locked or removed. These are usually posted for attention, create arguments, and often stem from events that have already been dealt with.
(Remember problems can only be dealt with if reported.)

"Your entitled to your own as the rest of you" ... I'm confused being that it was YOU who PM'ed another user telling her she was in the wrong who apologised without even knowing she upset someone then you called her a cow.

Please don't leave negative posts around the forum set to be disruptive, this kind of activity falls under our trolling/flaming/rudeness rule.

I don't want the members left with half the story tbh, it causes bad atmospheres.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back