leandro tony rosario feliciano 7/12/11

niknaks

Reaction score
Sorry It's 11 days late everyone but here I am finally introducing to the pf world my beautiful baby boy Leandro tony rosario feliciano aka Leo for short. He was born on 7th December 2011 at 11.09 weighing a hefty 8lbs 11ozs. He is definetly my little chubby chops. Here is my birth story:

It all started 3 days before I gave birth I started getting a lot of clear discharge Everytime I wiped throughout the day. Then the next day it was tinged with blood and I started gettin mild period pains. as the day went on the discharge started getting more bright and the pains got worse the day after I called the labour ward who told me it was my plug and everything sounded normal and to keep an eye out for my waters and contractions. So I did and noticed the pain got worse in the evening. So ran a bath then went to bed. The next morning on the 7th at about 4:30 I woke up in agony and had a feeling I was getting contractions. So tried timing them abd They were about 15 mins apart so went back to sleep then woke up again at about 7.30 timed them again and They were about 10 mins apart so waited till 8:30 when they were having from 7-5 mins apart and called labour ward again who told me to call back in an hour or when contractions were about 3 mins apart but i had to have an early epidural to steady My heart rate so as soon as I told them that They told us to come in. We had to finish my bag then got in at 9:30 and was left in waiting room till 10 where i started contracting even heavier which was slightly embarrassing. Then fau where They did an internal and discovered I was 5cm and as soon as she said that i burst into tears. Couldn't believe my lil man was on his way.Straight to labour ward and delivery suite. Then They showed me how to use gas and air whilst I waited for the anaesthetist to give me epidural. Felt a lot better after that. Then about 3:30 my waters broke felt like I wet myself which would have been impossible as i had a bag put in. Then at about 4:30 i think they checked again and i was 7/8 cm and at this point my blood pressure was being monitored every 15 mins for my heart then at about 7ish started feeling a pressure down below so They checked again at about 9ish and realised I was 9cm and as They said that I started feeling like i needed a number 2 but They kept telling me It's too soon to push but it was the most uncomfortable feeling ever. I So badly wanted to push then a new mw can in for a shift change and checked me and said she could feel babys head and i felt like i should push then I should which I did. And he started crowning. that was the worst bit as everyone kept say to do long pushes But i was soo tired and i couldn't. But They kept going on and i felt my energy was going but then my oh said if I don't he's going to get distressed. As soon as he said that something switched on inside me and i started pushing as hard and long as i could and he was out within 15 mins. Or what felt like 15 mins. My timing might be a bit off the clock was behind me. Then Alex cut the cord and he went sokn to skin with me. Holding him was the best thing in the world. I'm so happy to have him in my life. This year has been the hardest of my life as My.dad passed away in june. Hes really been whats bought me through this year even though he's just arrived xxx

What a lovely birth story! :hugs:

So glad you have your little man! Photos :D

What a lovely story, im sure ur dad was with u. I had my baby 61/2wks early on the 15/12/11 and shes in special care, my mum passed away two yrs ago and i found labour so hard without her but i know shes with my baby looking after her. X

Aww bless emmsy. How is she? No matter how long It's been suppose It's always gonna be hard. Leandro would have been my dads first grandchild aswell and he was desperate to have grandchildren these last few years. Its so frustrating knowing if he just waited a few more months he could have met him. But your So right. I see my little man as My miracle baby as I was 11 weeks preg when my dad had the cardiac arrest and the day after i started bleeding But thank god everything was ok xxx

Congratulations Nik. I bet your Dad is mega proud of you :hug: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back