Leaky boobs!!

Reaction score
I'm 21+5 and over the past week or so I've been noticing a little bit of crustiness in and around my nipples that I've been obsessively picking off, I sort of thought it was dry skin for some reason :shock::shock: but these past few days my breasts have been full on soaking liquid right through my tshirts :shock::shock: like multiple tablespoons worth of liquid coming from each nipple at a time!!

Spoke to my mum, she said she never had this until AFTER the baby is born...this is my first pregnancy and I'm still in shock that I'm even producing any sort of milk/colostrum(????) at this stage!! Anyone else experienced this??? Did you have to wear breastpads this early???? lol!! goodbye bra-less days!!!

I leaked a tiny bit from 16 weeks with my first. But only the tiniest amount lol, not really noticeable.

This time (3rd baby) I've been producing colostrum since 16 weeks as before, but haven't leaked, it's only there if I "squeeze" the nipple lol.

I didn't leak in my first pregnancy but this time I'm leaking enough to get s few tiny damp patches if you're worried mention it to the midwife but I'm sure it's normal just everyone is different, hopefully you'll just be one of those mum who breastfeeding comes easily to if that's how you choose to feed your baby and if not your body will stop making the milk if they're not used xx

I've just started leaking tiny amounts. In my first pregnancy I leaked through t shirts every single day from around 22 -26 weeks. I had to wear breast pads and everything!

It's nothing to worry about at all... Just pop some breast pads in and be glad you're producing colostrum! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back